• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a promise I would make this and, now that Season 5 of MLP has ended, I thought it would be the perfect time.

MLP Season 4
HST-0
Can the magic of friendship conquer the might and power of the Holy Shonen Trinity?

Please do not just look at the tiers and be like HST wrecks, look at each verse and their individual abilities to decide. I'll be arguing for MLP's side obviously.

Let's begin.

How do they have better speed when MLP has Relativistic reactions and nigh-Sub Relativistic movement speeds for their top tiers (Mach 8k or so)? Also, the hax of MLP is right up there with the HST, if not outright surpassing them, with Discord being a non-corporeal reality warper, and the Alicorns having slight time manipulation and strong matter gravity, elemental, etc. Manipulation. In the new episode, the Season 5 finale, Starlight Glimmer gains what is likely the most powerful hax they've had, she gains the ability to travel to any time or place to ever exist at will. She only loses when Twilight talks her out of it by revealing the consequences of her actions.

DC I agree with, but it's unlikely that would be relevant in this scenario with the hax.

I would make this bloodlusted, as in character the MLP cast (well, the protagonists at least) wouldn't fight until necessary, and by then they would have already lost.

Discord being non corporeal won't help at all-http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Null_Energy_Manipulation

As for speed well we have a lot of teleporters in HST to fill the gap I didn't check a lot of profiles and didn't notice the speed as a lot have unknown as they're rankings.

DC should be a factor as they don't have the durability to withstand anything done by even HST top tiers let alone God.

Madara can project shadows of himself which no one should be able to perceive or sense for that matter he has immortality types 1,3 they have no means of putting him down and he can rewrite reality with izanagi if anything happened.He has at least 2-3 reality warping moves.Infinite tsukuyomi is casted and everyone is under it.Obito has his intangibility to troll them too.Also Kaguya to leave them stranded in random dimensions they don't have dimensional travel IIRC.

Then you have one piece with intangible beings which they can do nothing to and be rid of them even after striking them they'll keep regenerating.

Lastly you have Bleach with an intangible Lille barro who bypasses durability.A reality warper named gremmy who can make clones of himself as well.Yhwach who can as far as we know steal all of their techniques given the difference in power.

MLP may have speed advantage but it won't help against this many stronger and more haxxed fighters.

Just about every MLP character worth a damn can teleport so yeah.

Well the Tantabus likely can take some blows but he doesn't have a page because he's too much of an unknown.

Discord makes normal reality his b*** and screws with it immensely to the point where it doesn't even look like the original place anymore. He also has pretty good Regenerationn and physical harm doesn't really seem to work on him.

I dunno why you think that can't get past intangibility.

Tirek from MLP has similar abilities to Yhwach in that regard as he can absorb people's power, stealing it from them and adding to his own.

Pikachu942 said:
I knew you were gonna put a Flowey link when you said this, and yes, it is.
Hehe.

Anyway, if that's the case (and I will refrain from saying something stupid such as "Celestia drops the sun on the planet GG"), most of the chump tiers of both sides go down fast. Discord on his own is enough to casually solo all of One Piece, which he won't hesitate to do if he's fighting to kill and not just for fun and to be a jackass. Bleach and Naruto low to mid tiers also get murdered relatively quickly by MLP's high tiers, leaving only the high to god tiers for both those verses. Almost none of the MLP god tiers are going to be hit (due to the absolutely insane speed advantage), so those devoid of hax or some form of special defense won't last long. In the end, it's going to come down to absolute top tiers on both sides fighting (such as Yhwach, Kaguya, Naruto, Sasuke, Hagoromo, etc. vs Discord, Celestia, Luna, Twilight, Starlight, Sombra, Tirek, the Sirens, etc.), and...I'm honestly unsure, right now. I want to say the HST god-tiers due to a huge power advantage and similar hax, but I'm really not entirely sure, as of yet.

Anyway, the point is, no side is getting totally bodied, in this fight. Except One Piece, unfortunately.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Pikachu942 said:
I knew you were gonna put a Flowey link when you said this, and yes, it is.
Hehe.
Anyway, if that's the case (and I will refrain from saying something stupid such as "Celestia drops the sun on the planet GG"), most of the chump tiers of both sides go down fast. Discord on his own is enough to casually solo all of One Piece, which he won't hesitate to do if he's fighting to kill and not just for fun and to be a jackass. Bleach and Naruto low to mid tiers also get murdered relatively quickly by MLP's high tiers, leaving only the high to god tiers for both those verses. Almost none of the MLP god tiers are going to be hit (due to the absolutely insane speed advantage), so those devoid of hax or some form of special defense won't last long. In the end, it's going to come down to absolute top tiers on both sides fighting (such as Yhwach, Kaguya, Naruto, Sasuke, Hagoromo, etc. vs Discord, Celestia, Luna, Twilight, Starlight, Sombra, Tirek, the Sirens, etc.), and...I'm honestly unsure, right now. I want to say the HST god-tiers due to a huge power advantage and similar hax, but I'm really not entirely sure, as of yet.

Anyway, the point is, no side is getting totally bodied, in this fight. Except One Piece, unfortunately.
Logias in One Piece can't be hit by anthing except Haki

Absorbing energy is not the same as stealing powers though many Naruto characters can absorb physical and spiritual energy with rinnegan.Yhwach steals powers

Discord still has a soul even while non corporeal Madara can soul suck him and absorb his soul.And he has immortality and better Regenerationn than MLP verse he was trolling with his lower body missing and grew it back moments later.

Discord alone would give most HST low to mid tier characters a very hard time possibily even high tiers if he goes all out serious.

His DC is nothing compared to the high tier HST characters but his level of reality warping is very deadly.

His Abilities:

Brain washing (he does not even need to pay attention to do this), able travel into other dimensions, can some what go back in time (shown in season 2 ep 1), he can shape shift into anything, can do everything in reverse (AppleJack took a bite of an apple but it seemed like it was untouched due to her un-eating that piece back, reverse personalities, transform things into beasts that are very hostile, telekenises, levitating big chunks grounds that have houses on them, Break logic completely by drinking the glass instead of the chocolate milk and using the chocolate milk as an explosive, hearing from a very far distances (Discord somehow heard Twilight and her plan of doing the reforming spell, he prevented this from happening by eating the pages of the spell), can survive easily with his head being dicapitated (due to his reality warping) and other body parts being removed (he dodged tirek's attack by spillting his head open in half), can switch day to night vice versa without even trying by either moving the sun and moon or rotating the planet extremely fast, possibly immortal.

Discord is possibly the most deadly and has the most techniques in MLP so far. Tirek would not be as much of a threat since he has a lower scale of reality warping (he mostly absorbed Discord's Magical power but not much of his techniques). Sombra seems like he would be the 2nd most deadly since he has realivistic reactions with hypersonic speeds (Tirek lacks in his speed of travel) and Sombra has a shadow form which can't be affected by magic and possibly physical attacks.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Thebluedash said:
Logias in One Piece can't be hit by anthing except Haki
>implying Discord cares about Logia intangibility
You're acting like Discord is going to fight everyone. This is MLP vs HST. And the other ponies that is not Discord won't be able to hurt the Logia users.

Discord got decapitated and walked around without a head for a but and picked it back up, sounds pretty similar to me.

I agree mostly with what Azathoth is saying, I don't think any verse is getting bodied and I know HST likely still wins, but I'm just trying to argue how far MLP can get.

Pikachu942 said:
Discord got decapitated and walked around without a head for a but and picked it back up, sounds pretty similar to me.

I agree mostly with what Azathoth is saying, I don't think any verse is getting bodied and I know HST likely still wins, but I'm just trying to argue how far MLP can get.
Then I agree with it I guess

Thebluedash said:
You're acting like Discord is going to fight everyone. This is MLP vs HST. And the other ponies that is not Discord won't be able to hurt the Logia users.
No, he's obviously not, but I'm saying he (and likely a few others) won't really care about Logia intangibility, and it's unlikely a serious Discord goes down before anyone in One Piece who can possibly hurt him does.

Serious Discord sounds very scary, he's never been serious in the show and look what he's done already. Imagine an actual serious Discord, he could do god knows what O_O

Also, remember just about everybody on the MLP side will be faster and be able to dodge just about every attack thrown at them, Bleach being the only one even comparable in speed though still lose out in reactions. With this speed advantage, they can likely utilize their hax faster than that of any on the HST. I think that's an important factor in deciding the victor of this battle.

Pikachu942 said:
Serious Discord sounds very scary, he's never been serious in the show and look what he's done already. Imagine an actual serious Discord, he could do god knows what O_O
Discord keeps showing new techniques of his powers, the most recent one is that he can rip through demensions (possibly even create his own demension), who knows what he can do when he is serious let alone blood lusted.

Anyways, in theory, not even using Discord here, what exactly is stopping Starlight from using her insane hax to just kill the HST when they were young or something?

Pikachu942 said:
Anyways, in theory, not even using Discord here, what exactly is stopping Starlight from using her insane hax to just kill the HST when they were young or something?
Theoretically nothing, I guess. Just seems like kind of a cop out. Can't Discord travel back in time, as well? I remember him doing so, in the comics.

Pikachu942 said:
Starlight can't travel between universes and timetravel at the same time, that spell can only let her go back in time in the MLP-Verse (she needs the table map to do this in the first place)

Yeah Discord does also travel back in time, but his is rather limited. Starlight's allows her to go to any time or place she wants that has ever existed. She apparently took Star Swirl's spell and made it waaaay better (Star Swirl's was only a week's time and only went into the past, as seen when Twilight uses it).

Pikachu942 said:
First off we can't use characters that doesn't have profiles here. Second I think this guy is like too strong to be kill and how old is he again? Soul King

I haven't made Starlight's page yet because the Season 5 finale just ended like 2 days ago. I'll be getting around to it today or tomorrow.

He's not fast enough to do anything before Discord snaps his fingers and turns him into chocolate milk which he then drinks. It will take a lot for the HST to win this with their speed disadvantage and MLP being able to keep up in hax.

What I'd like to know is who has a stronger reality warping ability (not by being physically stronger but by reality tiering, Majin Buu or Discord? Both can turn people into foods,candies, and products.

Oh and don't forget this Hax Discord has, he can take away body parts which is a HUGE hax

I'd say Discord has stronger reality warping. Both can travel between dimensions and change people or things into completely different things, but Discord does these more casually and also shows time manipulation on top of it.

If Discord can solo OP does that mean that he can possibly get a tier upgrade or is the tier dependent on the DC as well? If he does get an upgrade, that might bring him up to 6-B or even higher

Tiers are determined by Destructive Capacity and Durability, hax and speed are not taken into account when making the tiers.

I'm making Starlight's page now btw. I also just realized she can cast her time spell on other people as well as she does to Twilight, so she can realistically just BFR everybody in the HST since I don't believe any have time or space manipulation.

Pikachu942 said:
Tiers are determined by Destructive Capacity and Durability, hax and speed are not taken into account when making the tiers.
I'm making Starlight's page now btw. I also just realized she can cast her time spell on other people as well as she does to Twilight, so she can realistically just BFR everybody in the HST since I don't believe any have time or space manipulation.
That and the fact that Azathoth or someone said that just because a character is capable of beating someone from outside their verse doesn't give bump them up a tier. It just doesn't work like that.

I gotta admit however that HST only wins due to sheer numbers otherwise 1vs1 discord should be able to beat most if not all due to speed and reality warping.

Looking at the stats, MLP gets one-shoted by a God Tier Naruto character. Discord has never shown the ability to reality warp someone with Moon level durability, NLF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back