• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mmmm

Excuse me if this sounds silly, but is there a page for the ability to create platforms? I mean creating places to stand in the sky and things like that, something very simple.

ChaosAyase~ The difference between Glyph Creation and Platform Creation is that Glyph Creation is a temporary thing. You cast it and jump on and off it. It will disappear soon after. Platform Creation is permanent. Also Glyph Creation uses magic or another form of energy ability to process. I figured it seemed relevant to let you know. Also there is a page for Platform Creation if you wish to check that out

That is the case mostly. Magical runes and rifts forma standable surface (Glyph or Rift itself). Unlike Platform Creation, Glyph Creation is temporary. Platform Creation mean developing a standable surface that stays permanently. Ex: A flying island

The duration of the power do not affect its definition, creating platforms that do not last long doesn't stop it from being Patform Creation.

Neh, its essencially the same, with having symbols/letters/runes being the only difference.

Back