• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mob's AP: Higher than 4.15 gigatons

Mob's LS: 277,817,159,787 kg

Platinum Sperm's AP: 5.4 gigatons

Platinum Sperm's LS: Far higher than 14,521,360,806.9 kg

Last edited:
Does God Dimple use Mind Manip in character? To my knowledge, he's only used it in his humanoid form.

Maybe absorbing PS' energy is his best wincon since Dimple gets manhandled in close combat (does he even fight in h2h, I forgot).

What is PS' wincon? Close combat?

Does God Dimple use Mind Manip in character? To my knowledge, he's only used it in his humanoid form.
Yea, God Dimple doesn't use mind manipulation in-character.
Maybe absorbing PS' energy is his best wincon since Dimple gets manhandled in close combat (does he even fight in h2h, I forgot).

What is PS' wincon? Close combat?
I don't think Dimple would get manhandled in close-combat. Yes, Platinum Sperm is undoubtedly superior in close combat since he could fight both Monster Garou and Flashy Flash. However, Dimple isn't too shabby at close combat, either. Multiple times throughout the series, he's shown himself to be very skilled. He could hold his own against Mogami possessing Minori's body, who could easily overpower multiple psychics using hand-to-hand combat and again while in a girl's body. Dimple's also got decades of experience, so that should also help.

But now that you mention it, I think you're right. Platinum Sperm doesn't really have a wincon since he can't exorcise Dimple. Guess I should've thought of that before.

However, Dimple isn't too shabby at close combat, either. Multiple times throughout the series, he's shown himself to be very skilled. He could hold his own against Mogami possessing Minori's body, who could easily overpower multiple psychics using hand-to-hand combat and again while in a girl's body. Dimple's also got decades of experience, so that should also help.
Right but nobody in Mob Psycho 100 compares to Flashy Flash or Garou lol

Okay, this is absolutely insane Cisco. Platinum Sperm was able to clash THOUSANDS of times with Garou and Flashy Flash. I don't think I have to explain why fighting evenly with Garou is an extremely impressive feat.

Flashy Flash was described as the most skilled hero in the Hero Association, and although that may be a bit of a stretch due to characters like Bang, it is still very telling of how skilled he is.

I'm voting Platinum Sperm. Not only is he much stronger than the 5.4 gigatons value, but he's also vastly superior in close combat and can easily overwhelm him by using his antenna to his advantage to catch Dimple off guard.

I'm voting Platinum Sperm. Not only is he much stronger than the 5.4 gigatons value, but he's also vastly superior in close combat and can easily overwhelm him by using his antenna to his advantage to catch Dimple off guard.
Problem is that PS doesn't have a wincon, cuz Dimple can just regenerate and his profile states that he's physically tireless. To be honest, I just wanted to make this match cuz Dimple got upgraded, they're both from ONE's work, and they have a similar shiny aesthetic. I thought it'd be cool, but I didn't put much thought into the logistics of the match. I'll probably change the fighters for the match to something else.

Problem is that PS doesn't have a wincon, cuz Dimple can just regenerate and his profile states that he's physically tireless. To be honest, I just wanted to make this match cuz Dimple got upgraded, they're both from ONE's work, and they have a similar shiny aesthetic. I thought it'd be cool, but I didn't put much thought into the logistics of the match. I'll probably change the fighters for the match to something else.
Maybe Deku Final Act? He has NPI

Dimple has spiritual intangibility that's on at all times and High regen on top of constantly absorbing energy from followers to grow stronger (meaning on top of being tireless he's slowly growing stronger.) . He has passive mind manip through the god tree that was affecting the entire spice city and eventually broke through Teruki's mind resistance. and can also possess Platinum Sperm with touch (and is willing to use dirty tactics, such as phasing on the ground and then emerging behind him.) not to mention PS would also need ESP to see him.

His mind control is basically:
Dimple's normal mind control (can control a crowded room full of people) < Baseline esper resistance (Dimple noted any esper had a resistance to being supernaturally influenced he couldn't break through) <Teruki (resisted Dimple's passive mind manip for some time, but neary got brainwashed by eating a candy made out of the divine tree)< Dimple's passive mind manip (had controlled over 2 million people before Teruki came and then explained his mind manip grew in range and potency as it gathered more people and would eventually take over the entire japan. Eventually broke through Teruki's resistance.)

Most he can do here is try to destroy the divine tree, but since he lacks mind resist and god dimple's mind manip can be applied through contact/ingestion and passively he likely gets mind maniped regardless.
Stomp

Wait now that i think about it, God Dimple's mind control grows stronger the more people he controls, and iirc it only reached third phase (a.k.a becomes passive and propagates like a radiowave) after he had more than 500.000 followers. With 0 followers it would probably only be like dimple's own baseline mind control and the divine tree's ingestion/touch based mind manip.
Would we assume he starts with his followers in a vsbattle setting or just him and the divine tree?

Ok, I've changed the details of the match so now it's 6-C Mob against Platinum Sperm. Both have Class G LS, and Platinum Sperm scales FAAARRR higher than Tanktop Master, the basis for the Class G LS justification. So while Platinum Sperm has the advantage in close-range combat, Mob can use long-range attacks and manipulate the environment. Is this match more fair?

The speed is equalized, so it will be problematic to suddenly go around from behind.
Mob also has an advantage in LS. He can slow down Platinum, bind it with plants, and fire energy beams at it.

Back