• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Momoshiki, Upgrade based on the Light Novel

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last Naruto was way stronger than his war arc counterpart so he is likely stronger there is no indication of him being weaker.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
The last Naruto was way stronger than his war arc counterpart so he is likely stronger there is no indication of him being weaker.
A little time Before the fight with Momoshiki, he was heavily damagedby Sasuke sword.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Kyuubi just said he got rusty and shin Uchihas technique bypasses durability you do realize that right?
I did not took in consideration that (after that event), he and Sasuke trained even moar to fight against Kinshiki and Momoshiki.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
He's definitely not island level nowhere near that...probably city via scaling from other mangekyo sharigan users.
I think Town Level Ap because base Madara and Obito were mangekyo sharigan users and they were at that level.

For Durability i think Multi-City Block level because Sasuke Katon damaged him and Sakura easily defeated him.

Please don't go off-topic. However, since the matter was brought up I don't know if the staff would like to downgrade Shin Uchiha to City Level from powerscaling from other Mangekyo users as Chillvibez suggested or simply unknown as Sasuke's sword has cut similar beings before hence it shouldn't be the reasoning for such AP.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/243709
^I reread the thread you guys made a mistake Naruto and Sasuke should've been downgraded in the forms they fought Kaguya with that had half of Hagoromos power since he barely scrapped small planet ap but they're final forms were equal to Hagoromo.->http://www.**********.com/naruto/696/9 Now Naruto and Sasukes final forms have no proper reasoning...
Prime Hagoromo created the moon along with Hamura, we're scaling Naruto and Sasuke from Hagoromo's prime version, not old one. Kurama's statement was about Old Hagoromo. You may have skipped a lot of lines

@Faisal Shourov Kurama said old man and Kurama only mentioned old Hagoromo since that's the only one he knew I didn't skip lines Hagoromo is both small planet in prime and eos last I checked?

If the lightnovels are non canon, we can possibly create a new profile for Momoshiki. But we won't upgrade canon Naruto and Sasuke with contradictory information from light novel.

Either we can create a new profile if upgrade seems logical, or ignore it fully for canon profiles.

3 admins are against the upgrade, for good reasons

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@Faisal Shourov
Kurama said old man and Kurama only mentioned old Hagoromo since that's the only one he knew I didn't skip lines Hagoromo is both small planet in prime and eos last I checked?
I don't know why Naruto and Sasuke was not scaled from Old hagoromo, I was away when the scaling decision was made. You can ask Mightyregulator about this

They were scaled from him, however him creating the Moon on his deathbed was retconned and the ideology that he could create the Moon himself since he had both seals was deemed an assumption so they were downgraded to what their own feat revealed about their power.

It was done under different environmental conditions so assuming he could do the same on Earth was an unnecessary assumption. Though the feat was in the lower levels of small planet, when shared between the two the value of the calc would still be small planet hence, the sage will remain small planet, as well as his brother.

Chillvibezz, please continue the Hagoromo moon discussion somewhere else, this is not the topic of discussion

Chibaku tensei is just a gravity core if they were on earth fighting Juubi then it's obvious the earth was used.I understand the downgrade for their Kaguya arc forms but eos should be powerscaled to him in full however.

Faisal Shourov said:
Chillvibezz, please continue the Hagoromo moon discussion somewhere else, this is not the topic of discussion
I thought this affected momoshikis profile so I mentioned it?

Of course the Earth was used. Two different Moon creations occurred in two different environments hence assuming Hagoromo can create a moon by himself on Earth which would award him the entire value of the calc, is an assumption as the entirety of Naruto and Sasuke's feat was no more than 500 exatons.

I'm aware and I agreed with the moon lvl downgrade but Naruto and Sasuke have different forms in the end Naruto absorbs the earths natural energy and Sasuke the bijuus to get power equaling Hagoromo that's what I'm referring to...that one should've stayed where it was...

TheMightyRegulator said:
The official Translation stated the way the technique was done was on the sage's level, not Sasuke himself.
Ok back on topic. Is there inconsistency between the movie and novel? I haven't watched the movie myself, but people are saying Momoshiki was not planet level in the movie, but in the novel.

Raw translation >>>>>

Òü¥ÒéïÒüºÕà¡ÚüôÒü« ÒüÿÒüÿ Òüäõ©ªÒüá

It's like the power of Hagoromo... no it is it's equal

->
Raw_page.jpg

English has faulty translations like Onoki never actually stated being atomic..

^ I trust personal translations even less or Night Guy would have never bent space. They are far too susceptible to personal interpretations while Viz, though not perfect, do at least confront the authors. If you can get another translator to agree with it's legitimacy we'll consider it.

@Fasial, the origins of the dimension was never mentioned nor his absorbing the chakra of the "star". Most of Momoshiki's abilities were completely unknown.

You don't need to trust it it's pretty apparent whether it's accurate or not.Those are the kanjis kishimoto originally wrote.Also I wasn't the one to translate that it was UncleSpaceman.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
You don't need to trust it it's pretty apparent whether it's accurate or not.Those are the kanjis kishimoto originally wrote.Also I wasn't the one to translate that it was UncleSpacema.
Unclespaceman is the least reliable source to go by regarding Naruto, I hope you're aware

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
You don't need to trust it it's pretty apparent whether it's accurate or not.
If there are several different sources I would prefer to chose the accurate translation, thank you.

Those are the kanjis kishimoto originally wrote.Also I wasn't the one to translate that it was UncleSpaceman.

Who was the individual who stated Guy never bent space, despite all official translations stating the opposite, as well as being regarded as an individual who changes his interpretations based on the upgrade he wants. Get evidence, Chillvibez. Until then, I would appreciate it if you dropped this.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
That was actually funny lol But unless the translation is inaccurate though I don't see how it's invalid
Disrespectful and encouraging this community to use inaccurate data, I'm warning you now, Chill. You will be reported.

False I stated unless the translation was inaccurate you're just putting words in my mouth and taking things out of context .I"ll drop this but you have no foundation so do as you will.

1- why wud they be considered canon

2- wud be planet level if he created it in one go and with no external help (if external help was used, thenn the proper tier alongside with a statement for the higher tier being extra help shid be stated)

but thats IFF we even consider it to be canon

still, we cud probably make a non canon section to his profilee, if he has also appeared in the canon works

The Living Tribunal1 said:
1- why wud they be considered canon
The novels? Written by the writer of the script of the Boruto movie. It should be considered as the same writer is now composing the Boruto series.

2- wud be planet level if he created it in one go and with no external help (if external help was used, thenn the proper tier alongside with a statement for the higher tier being extra help shid be stated)

No extra help was indicated.

but thats IFF we even consider it to be canon

Indeed. That's the main reason for this thread.

From what I can tell, the sort of power Momoshiki is wielding in this instance is either non-canon, inapplicaple in direct combat, or both. Not really sure about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back