• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monarch doesn't like red people (Captain Atom vs Mephisto) (0-0-0)

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
Nathaniel finds himself battling the cunning Mephisto. Can he survive the encounter with this devil? At this rate, imma make him fight most of 2-A and 4-Bs of marvel, aren't I?
  • Both 2-A. Scales to infinite multiverse
  • Monarch is being used here
  • Speed equal
  • Fight takes place in the Wildstorm universe (time for its second destruction)
  • Not a stomp since both got wincons

Monarch:
Mephisto:
Your mom:

Its 2-A. And both got some powerful hax. Mephisto got soul and causality hax which cap can't counter, especially soul hax. And cap got some stuff which the other can't counter

Its 2-A. And both got some powerful hax. Mephisto got soul and causality hax which cap can't counter, especially soul hax. And cap got some stuff which the other can't counter
Does Mephisto even use the causality manip in combat?

Also, why didnt you add acausality for Cap? He can survive in places outside of time and he might have resisted the crisis I think

1. That's not enough for acausality
2. He didn't resist crisis

A case can be made for, idk, type 1, but it will be too far fetched and stuff

As for causality, never used it in combat afaik. He did use it in the middle of a war tho, so kinda hard to say. but we are using SBA here. so anything goes ig

I know very little of Mephisto, but I'm pretty sure that he has been in fights where he is desperate to win and didn't use those

The thing is, he has way more abilities he prefers which he would rather use, and Cap's uncountered abilities will be used first, making this a possible stomp. For now I'll stay neutral until some Mephisto supporters come in

mephisto most of the time goes for bfr, social influencing and soul hax. Although the second can't be used cause its not on his file... weirdly enough

Back