• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monarch of Pointland vs The Authority

oh man, i was just thinking about this lol XD

well, technically, the monarch should be logically weaker, but i think authority has been defined as the weakest thing, so the monarch just might win (idk for sure tho)

The Living Tribunal1 said:
oh man, i was just thinking about this lol XD
well, technically, the monarch should be logically weaker, but i think authority has been defined as the weakest thing, so the monarch just might win (idk for sure tho)
The Authority was killed by the freaking wind. How do you get killed by that?

But then again. As a god, He may beat Monarch first before he dies next lol.

If he was killed by wind wouldn´t that mean he resisted the movement of molecules aka heat for a short amount of time? That is one hell of a durability feat.

DontTalk said:
If he was killed by wind wouldn´t that mean he resisted the movement of molecules aka heat for a short amount of time? That is one hell of a durability feat.
lol true

one thing tho, he resisted thermal/ kinetic energy , not necessarily heat (heat is the transfer of kinetic energy), for all we know, he is so weak that he might have died before the thermal energy could transfer

Probably The Authority, at least he can move and apply his attacks to lower dimensions. Though you have to admit it would be hilarious to see him be beat by a 0-dimensional entity.

The author, Philip Pullman is a die-hard atheist (and possibly libertarian) who thoroughly hates the idea of God and religion, yes, so he reversed the equation and made "God" completely inferior to humanity, rather than superior.

Im placing my coins on the Authority. Even if the wind comes in and kills him, his corpse alone would simply crush the Monarch. Monarch is on a whole different weakling scale.

Back