• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica's Gang/Turma da mônica GD

Hum... sinse Capitão feio created It maybe It scale to his powers?... I doubt, I'm okay with only the heroes scaling to It
Well, Capitão Feio was completly exhausted and knocked out after created the monster, not to mention he needed a source of energy (Superman) to make the monster walk, so it would be kind of useless in a battle

This would be funny, You men the series aged like milk?(I love that Turma da Monica will have a bunch of characters from other franchises on It)
What I tried to say is: "Meu plano para fazer Superman (Turma da Mônica) vs Superman (My adventures with Superman) foi por água abaixo", But I couldn't remember any expression in english equivalent to "foi por água abaixo", so I just put "Aged as milk"

We still have another supermans to put against Superman (Turma da Mônica)

Im pretty sure we still have some Low 7-B Supes
Like DCAU and Arrowverse
Fair

What I tried to say is: "Meu plano para fazer Superman (Turma da Mônica) vs Superman (My adventures with Superman) foi por água abaixo", But I couldn't remember any expression in english equivalent to "foi por água abaixo", so I just put "Aged as milk"
Trough the drain or Down the drain Significa ralo a baixo

Kind off-topic

But I think its funny how Turma da Mônica imply that Usain Bolt is faster than the Flash

I was thinking, the sons of Umbra said that Jumenta Voadora was going to destroy the world and Jumenta Voadora was unstopbble in the bad Future, so... May be Jumenta can be:

8-B, Eventually will became 6-B

or

8-B, possibly 6-B
Possible is better, trough sinse the way Jumenta would destroy the world was never stated It can technically be overtime of just a expression and not literaly, like "She is going to destroy the world(as we know It)" ai think we would need more statments to even say that It's a possibly

Possible is better, trough sinse the way Jumenta would destroy the world was never stated It can technically be overtime of just a expression and not literaly, like "She is going to destroy the world(as we know It)" ai think we would need more statments to even say that It's a possibly
Earth's army has acess to 6-B weapons

Back