• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monster Hunter: Fatalis profile revision thread

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Fire Manipulation (Able to spew fire, which will explode upon contact)

Status Effect Inducement (Can induce fireblight, bleeding and blastblight)

Resistance to Light Manipulation (Can't be affected by flash bombs)

Resistance to Sound Manipulation (Can't be affected by Sonic bombs)

Rage Power (It will increase its power once enraged)

Sound Manipulation (Can produce a roar that needs HG earplugs to block)

Telekinesis (Can summon meteors)

Resistance to Extreme Heat (Able to live in Ingle Isle)

Heat Manipulation (Able to create heatwaves that has a damage similar to standing in a lava)

Resistance to Blunt Force Injury (Cannot be stunned by the likes of Hunting Horn and Hammer)

Regenerationn (Mid-Low; When repelled and fight back again, the wounds including the broken parts are now completely gone)

Fatalis is missing a lot of stuff.

Looks good to me.

The thing with Fatalis is that we need more clearly defined keys and we need to be able to specify which form can specifically do what. For that reason, I think we should turn this into a profile revision based thread since the profile in general really does need to be fixed (and we're kind of already discussing changes now, so what they heck lol).

That being said, I already made clacs for White Fatalis and Crimson Fatalis, the latter of which scales to other First Class Dangerous Monsters (such as Fatalis, Alatreon, Dire Miralis). I tried to get them reviewed by people in the calculation review thread a while back, but few people seem to have taken an interest in commenting on them at the times that I posted them.

Crimson Fatalis calc: [[1]]

White Fatalis calc: [[2]]

So we make like, Black | Crimso | White ? Also I don't think they are in different tiers and speed, since there's no statements suggesting that one is better than other enough to change the tier if I remember correctly.

Also, shouldn't pretty much all monsters have Sound Manip via roaring so loud it literally stuns all within hearing range?

And, unless I'm completely wrong, they can heal slowly by resting (when they run from the Hunter in-game). Fatalis might not but still

I'm pretty sure White Fatalis is considered to be the strongest and oldest form of Fatalis.

Regardless, if there isn't a real, definitive difference in their power, that means all of them could scale to that Large Planet Level calc (as seen here [[1]], and iirc it has been accepted by Darkanine, who made the original Planet Level calc for White Fatalis). Not only that, but Alatreon and Dire Miralis could also end up scaling to this assuming that there is not a huge difference in power between Fatalis, Crimson and White Fatalis as those two are also Dangerous First-Class Monsters, just like the Fatalis brethren.

@ Bambu Yes, I believe.

Fatalis and Nergigante are the only one that should have regen I believe because of the mechanics of the ED hunting suggesting it. Otherwise, I don't think so.

Dire Miralis, according to the Ecology and Lore Blog, has also been stated to have regenerative powers. Something about it being able to fully regenerate from nothing but its heart given enough time.

At least Small Country Level (Demolished the entire kingdom of Schrade in a very short time), possibly Large Planet Level (Should be significantly inferior to White Fatalis, who can create an endless eclipse) | At least Small Country Level, possibly Large Planet Level (Should be at least comparable to its counterparts) | At least Small Country Level, possibly Large Planet Level (Should be stronger than all of his counterparts)

Sub-Relativistic (Should not be significantly inferior to its counterparts) | Sub-Relativistic (Able to summon meteors and fly at that speed) | Sub-Relativistic+ (Able to leave the atmosphere and go back within seconds)

Black | Crimson | White

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Mind Manipulation (Created Blackblight, which can make monsters go incredibly wild and dangerous), Power Nullification (Via Dragon Element), Statistics Reduction (Via Dragon Element), Durability Negation, Flight, Rage Power (Gets stronger when enraged), Immortality (Type 1, 2, 3 and 7; Able to use Telepathy to haunt the hunters even after turned into weapons and armory), Death Manipulation (The armor of Fatalis will kill its user), Biological Manipulation (The armor will turn the user to being like Fatalis), BFR (Some users of the armor will just vanish instead of dying), Transmutation and Absorption (Created its own armor by melting the hunters of Schrade), Sound Manipulation, Fire Manipulation (Has ability to breath fire that explode upon contact), Minor Light Manipulation (Said that Fatalis' glare emits creepy light), Regenerationn (Low-High; Said that just like Dire Miralis, it can regenerate from just heart alone), Dream Manipulation (The user of the Fatalis' equipment will create a bad dreams to the user), Possession (Hunters stated that Fatalis is somehow possessing them after being killed), Fluid Manipulation (Covered itself in fluids made out purely from Dragon Element), Rage Power, Regenerationn Negation (Fatalis Sickle prevents Regenerationn and Fatalis himself can likely do the same), Empathic Manipulation (Fatalis Menace causes despair to the listeners and Fatalis can likely do the same), Status Effect Inducement, Resistance to Extreme Heat (Able to live after being covered in ice), Disease Manipulation (Monsters can overcome frenzy virus), Light Manipulation, Sound Manipulation and Transmutation | All of the abilities from the previous key, Magma Manipulation, Telekinesis (Able to summon meteors), Heat Manipulation (Able to create powerful heatwaves), Illusion Creation (Some reported that equipments created hallucinations to the users), Memory Manipulation (The equipment makes the user forget about the wordly thoughts) | All of the previous keys except Telekinesis, Heat Manipulation and Magma Manipulation, alongside Weather Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Statistics Amplification (Able to go on Armor Mode, boosting his durability), Summoning (Able to summon other Fatalis into the battlefield), Darkness Manipulation (The armor of WF will erases the shadow of the user and get rid of the darkness), Soul Manipulation (Armor will unlock the darkness of the user's soul), Resistance to Blunt Force Injury

Yes. Fatalis is regarded as one of, if not the strongest species in the world, and would indeed be superior to nearly every other monster (Lao Shun Lung, Dalamadur, Zorah Magdaros, etc.).

As well as this, Alatreon and Dire Miralis are comparable to the Fatalis Brethren, meaning they too are likely stronger than Zorah.

So perhaps Instead of "At least Small Country Level, possibly Large Planet Level", it could be changed to "At least Country Level+, possibly Large Planet Level"?

Seems alright to me. Although, White Fatalis simply "calls" for other Origin Dragons to come help it should it require aid. Does that actually count as summoning?

Yes, I believe. Some of the summoners also call like that. I think everyone agreed because there's like three of us that are into MH unless I forgotten someone, I think this can be added. And I can now create DFCMs without being deleted to non-existence ovo.

No, I don't think it falls in line with what we consider to be "Danmaku".

[[1]] However, in this video here, we see that the G-Rank White Fatalis may have some kind of teleportation type of technique, as it creates a flash of light and then instantly appears in a completely different spot.

Either that could be teleportation or a new (potentially calcable) speed feat.

Danmaku is simply attacking with a vast volume of attacks in order to grant the highest chance of hitting the opponent. I don't believe White Fatalis has reached the minimum volume yet.

GimmyJibbsJr said:

[[1]] However, in this video here, we see that the G-Rank White Fatalis may have some kind of teleportation type of technique, as it creates a flash of light and then instantly appears in a completely different spot.

More like using flashes and moving to me. It may be potential speed feat.

GimmyJibbsJr said:

If it's a speed feat, do you think anyone can calculate it?

1. Looks like teleportation

2. If it is just speed, there's no way you're gonna top Relativistic with that.

If teleportation then sweet. It's like Hypersonic at best for me though if that's speed. Speaking of which, the EDs' speed should be revised, right? Kirin dodging Rajang's beam can be good speed feat.

If Rajang's beam is proven to be light, then that'd be a good boost, but Kirin's got lightning and stuff so... eh.

I don't think Rajang's beam would be light honestly? It uses electricity which it gains from eating Kirin, so I don't know why it would be light.

That being said, there are two Elder Dragon speed things I think we should address. Garuba Daora outright manipulates light to attack the Hunter, and Dalamadur can summon "meteors" that are implied to come from the sun/a star.

When Dalamadur summons a meteor at low-HP, it is possible to mine those meteors (otherwise they would simply explode). At points you can get [[1]] Shattered Omens, which are stated to be a "piece of a star that fell at the Dalamadur's behest". [[2]] Here, it says that Dalamadur summons "falling stars". Looking at other lore statements, Dalamadur and Shah Dalamadur seem to have a lot of correlation between themselves and stars/suns.

Light > Electricity (442km/s) > Meteors (17km/s)

I mean the point of my post was to say that they are projectiles generated from a star and not simple meteors. I gave several points as to why that could be the case in the initial post, too.

Yeah.

But we'd have no speed for them. If they are projectiles from space, generally we attribute meteor speed to them. The light feat could be something.

Well, working from the idea that these projectiles do come from a star/sun (which is implied to be the case), we could assume they come from the closest star that is closest to the Earth, that being our sun. And they arrive here on Earth in only a few seconds at most.

That'd be a pretty substantial feat to me, assuming it is acceptable.

[[1]]

Also IDK if this is a viable feat or not, but Shah Dalamadur is stated to be able to "shake the earth in fire". I guess one way you could take that is it is literally shaking the planet, but I'm not certain honestly.

Could be a feat, I suppose. Would need to see the attack and consider if it could be assumed that it came from the sun directly.

Shaking the Earth is High 6-C.

Outside of the statements implying that the meteors come from the sun, I don't think we are given a cutscene explicitly showing this. In-game, they fall and hit the ground in a similar manner to meteors summoned by other monsters.

Although again, Dalamadur seems to have a rather significant connection to stars/the sun given other lore statements (such as Shah being as hot as a star, or that after the apocalypse it would apparently give up its own lifeforce to create a new star).

Also, I'll be looking into the weapons and armor for Dalamadur and Shah Dalamadur. After all, we are using the armor and weapons to determine powers for Fatalis and its brethren, and it shouldn't be too different here.

Alright so I don't know if we'll be using the Dalamadur Weapon descriptions?

so like if you read them in a certain order, it basically tells the tale of how Dalamadur created everything, from making life on the planet, carving out valleys for the world... And then it states that Dalamadur created all the land on the planet, then it created time itself, and then it created "a river of stars that the earth can admire".

I would assume some of these are outliers, but it is kinda interesting that some of them overlap with preexisting statements in some form (Like how these weapon descriptions also make mention of the world shaking, alongside the previously mentioned earth shaking feat, and that Alatreon has been stated to rip through time and space).

Also, not gonna lie, the armor sets and weapons may also yield some strange results for other monsters assuming we use those to find feats just like we did for the Fatalis Brethren. For instance, Alatreon can apparently be used to craft a Greatsword that can steal souls.

Oh boy. Hax shown in item descriptions and not on screen.

Buggery. Always has to get complicated, doesn't it.

To be fair, we have used item descriptions in the past for some things in terms of MH. The most prominent was that Kirin had an item that described it as having power equivalent to 1000 lightning bolts, which is why we had it at Small Town Level for a while.

But yeah this stuff is just crazy lol

Back