• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monster vs SOLSTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkuAkuAkuma

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
In a cafe, a massive monster (Ironically named Monster) eats an entire chicken with everyone watching in awe in a matter of seconds by himself, this being his 10th.

Across the cafe a tall woman in military clothing , who goes by the name of SOLSTICE, stares observantly at the alien behemoth while reading.

After the beast realizes he is being watched one of Monster's eyes stare right back at SOLSTICE, he smiles.

She puts down her book and smiles back deviously.

After an intense staring contest the cafe shakes with their very strength. The entire area explodes with both warriors unscatched.

The battle begins.

Battle takes place on an unnamed alien planet in the Milky Way Galaxy, 10 meters apart from each other.

SOLSTICE is in her At least 4-A version. Speed is equalized.

Both have no prior knowledge of eachother.

Win Conditions: Death or by KO.

Who will win!? La Mons or Saturn!?

Monster's acausality is an issue, as is his domination; though SOLSTICE's absolute barrier can diminish that, probably? SOLSTICE, on the other hand, at this key, has versatility, and is a less overconfident combatant, being fully willing to use whatever abilities she has at her disposal for victory.

I dunno, though.

Reading more into SOLSTICE's absolute barrier its kinda of iffy how the whole Domination thing will do down as it overpowers any kind of resistance no matter its strength, but Monster himself isnt very willing to use it much as it ruins his enjoyment for a real fight and several times has shown to barley even use his will unless absolutely needed. And as for versastility Monster himself is no stranger to facing characters with incredibly versatile movesets and skills who for the most part are in some way comparable to SOLSTICE in terms of combative exprience.

Were gonna need alot moar opinions on this thread tho. Appreciate you giving your feed on this VS Match.

Solstice should take this with mid high diff she just seems to have more ways to put down monster than vice versa

I don't see how you can get more members who would be interested enough to make characters using a format and system quite similar to a wikia that some places despise or disagree with using....or how the way it works and all....

Also, i don't think i could make a comment here considering this is LITERALLY the only character people bother to use here. Repetition of characters being used just honestly get boring.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I don't see how you can get more members who would be interested enough to make characters using a format and system quite similar to a wikia that some places despise or disagree with using....or how the way it works and all....

Also, i don't think i could make a comment here considering this is LITERALLY the only character people bother to use here. Repetition of characters being used just honestly get boring.
well i made one with diffrnt charaters

@Darkmon: I meant that in the sense that Prom's OC SOL here is only used but not for her other ones. But i get what you mean, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back