• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moon Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's considered an outlier since characters who are stronger than him haven't demostrated any feat as close to that in the DB series

I have a good point to put Roshi at moon level.

Master Roshi is a Moon Buster! And here's why:

He can only blow up the moon by using his Full Power mode and it takes time to charge up

for the Kamehameha. It's almost useless to use this Full Power Kamehameha in a fight because like i said it tooks to much time to charge up in that time anyone can attack him he can't fight during that. I see no way to call this feat an outlier you just need to understand how that Kamehameha works.

Guys this subject has been brought up countless numbers of times and the resulst was the same: Outlier. Stops.

i am closing this thread, we've reached a verdict about this along time ago, before this thread even started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back