• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mooooom! Phineas and Ferb are BEEG.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
Well, might as well give this a try.

In the episode Attack of the 50 Foot Sister, the boys develop a growth serum and Candace tries it. Giant stuff ensues.

Candace normally is 5'8.

As per the premise of the episode, Candace halts at 50 feet by the end.

The growth elixir falls into the hands of Doof who plants it inside his Inator for the day, and attempts to set it for 200 yards... but it winds up having a range of the entire universe instead, making Candace seem normal-sized again, when in reality, it's everything else that got bigger.

It never goes back to normal.

There's sure to be one wacky feat for this, but for now, we'll think about THE IMPLICATIONS.

Candace would have needed to grow 8.82352941 times as large as her normal height to reach 50 feet.

And since everything is relative, the Phineas and Ferb universe would have needed to grow 8.82352941 times as well with not a single object out of place.

Seeing as how we saw in the movie nearly every single episode (save the AU ones) are canon, not only should Phineas and Ferb and everyone be 8.82352941 times as large, but everything else as well, which means all calculations set after Season 2, Episode 4 should be bumped up by 8.82352941.

Then again, verse-equalization is a crazy thing but this should at least be taken into consideration when taking Doof's universe-busting Inators into question, as their verse is much larger than a normal one.

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

At the very least, I think it should be noted in terms of universe-feats.

But if it applies to everything else and I get away with it, ooooohh....

I'm not sure about the universe grow in size, it seems more likely that only everything in the universe grew in size, the machine had universal range, but to increase the size of the universe itself wouldn't it need to reach outside of the universe?
I think this would still affect other calcs that take gravity and or size into considerando but for the size of the universe I think it would remain the same.

Hard to tell. The authors obviously didn’t even remember this and for them they are all of normal size starting from the next episodes.

During a meeting with representatives from another universe, they were always the same height. Perhaps, of course, initially in these universes the creatures were also 8 times taller than ordinary people, but to me this is strange.

Maybe...

Hard to tell. The authors obviously didn’t even remember this and for them they are all of normal size starting from the next episodes.

During a meeting with representatives from another universe, they were always the same height. Perhaps, of course, initially in these universes the creatures were also 8 times taller than ordinary people, but to me this is strange.

Maybe...
It checks out in a strange way with the 5th dimensional alien baby in It’s A Mud Mud Mud Mud World. During the first encounter (10:33), Doof and the investors are shown with the baby to be of similar size. But every appearance post Season 2 has the baby in some backwards other-dimensional logic, the baby is shown to be much larger. I believe this is the only instance of other universes being introduced prior to the movie, so it doesn’t contradict the initial height theory, especially since the other universes in the P&F mutliverse are shown to be vastly different to the og in many ways and consitently showing varying sizes.

The gang for example is shown being as small enough to run on a man’s belly and then being shown to parkour over planets, etc.

It checks out in a strange way with the 5th dimensional alien baby in It’s A Mud Mud Mud Mud World. During the first encounter (10:33), Doof and the investors are shown with the baby to be of similar size. But every appearance post Season 2 has the baby in some backwards other-dimensional logic, the baby is shown to be much larger. I believe this is the only instance of other universes being introduced prior to the movie, so it doesn’t contradict the initial height theory, especially since the other universes in the P&F mutliverse are shown to be vastly different to the og in many ways and consitently showing varying sizes.

The gang for example is shown being as small enough to run on a man’s belly and then being shown to parkour over planets, etc.
Maybe...

We actually see that while the planets increased in size the distance between them did not increase as a result of the potion so only the planets increased in size not the universe itself

We actually see that while the planets increased in size the distance between them did not increase as a result of the potion so only the planets increased in size not the universe itself
Well, then the sun would be over 10 million kilometers in diameter.

It seems to me that the distance has also increased, but behind the scenes.

Well, here's another verse where the main cast is absurdly tall.

Though, the large size scaling can only be done to episodes after that. But didn't Doof still say he was 6'2" in the series finale despite having grown in size along with the universe? 'Less it's the way they treat their new measurements after the size change.

Though, the large size scaling can only be done to episodes after that. But didn't Doof still say he was 6'2" in the series finale despite having grown in size along with the universe? 'Less it's the way they treat their new measurements after the size change.
Yes, most likely they are simply using the “new” number system with the old names.

Of course this is ****** up, because the laws of physics won’t give a damn about increasing sizes, but okay

Well, then the sun would be over 10 million kilometers in diameter.

It seems to me that the distance has also increased, but behind the scenes.
This is very clearly not realist after all it's a cartoon not real life, obviously if it was realist The sun would be close enough to burn everyone on Earth.
Despite not being any realistic at all that Earth and all planets could have increased the distance because of gravity but that wouldnt have affected the size of the universe anyways.

According to Doof in the character commentary, he didn’t even realize the effects of what his machine did until it was shown to him via fourth wall, and even without this, he had no idea that Phineas’s growth formula was inserted into the machine and was none the wiser that the universe was enlarged. Nobody in the show noticed the change as well besides Candace.

Back