• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
I came back with some more additional abilities, which were forgotten.

1. Passive Accelerated Development
= Since the moment he born he was able to walk and think on hin own, and his realm grows on its own, without doing anything.

2. Resistance to Aura
= wasn't affected by the aura of old master

3. Acasuality type 4, Casualty manipulation & Possibly BDE type 1 ( 2nd key)
= when sun rong died he restarted the universe 10k times upon doing so he made several changes while restarting the universe, with him doing so he was able to changes the outcomes everytime with changing the cause in past including him in the past too and nothing was able to affect him which never was not happening in the iriginal, froggy 2 also stated he was going to tamper with cause and effect, and also stated that it doesn't matter how space and time gets altered he has no way of beating him, even in this scenario we can see he was actually standing outside of the universe more like outside of time when he was restarting the universe, when he slashed the space to get in. And there are several instances where he showed going to a fully blanc space and a place which no longer existing, Due to that space-time destruction.

4. Power nullification (1st key)
= can negate others power effortlessly.

5. Invulnerability & Power bestowal (1st key)
= casually create a suit which can withstand any magical and physical attacks.

6. Infinite attack speed ( 1st key)
= wang ling slashed the whole universe with his sword in an instant with a weak swing. (Will affect wang ling and jingke )

7. Resistance to soul Manipulation and durability negation. (1st key)
= when shadow faction leader killed sun rong she destroy sun rong's soul as stated by froggy, but when she tried to kill wang ling, it had no affect on him.

8. longevity for Jingke
= Jingke knows that wang ling spritual power was sealed for 10000 years, so he actually existed since that time.

Agree:- @LuffyRuffy46307 , @Reiner04, @DarkDragonMedeus , @Shiraito983 (partially), @ToddynLT, @FinePoint, @AdamVhenJP, @Theglassman12 (except point 6)

Disagree:-

Last edited:
= Since the moment he born he was able to walk and think on hin own, and his realm grows on its own, without doing anything
Agree.
Agree.
= when sun rong died he restarted the universe 10k times upon doing so he made several changes while restarting the universe, with him doing so he was able to changes the outcomes everytime with changing the cause in past including him in the past too and nothing was able to affect him which never was not happening in the iriginal, froggy 2 also stated he was going to tamper with cause and effect, and also stated that it doesn't matter how space and time gets altered he has no way of beating him, even in this scenario we can see he was actually standing outside of the universe more like outside of time when he was restarting the universe, when he slashed the space to get in. And there are several instances where he showed going to a fully blanc space and a place which no longer existing, Due to that space-time destruction.
Neutral.
Easy agree.
Agree.
= wang ling slashed the whole universe with his sword in an instant with a weak swing. (Will affect wang ling and jingke )
Neutral. But agree if only with Jingke.
= when shadow faction leader killed sun rong she destroy sun rong's soul as stated by froggy, but when she tried to kill wang ling, it had no affect on him.
Disagree? Her soul was right in the hell lol.

But her soul dispersed from the human world and went to hell. In other words, her soul was destroyed from that plane.
I don't think anything like destroyed from our plane of existence and sent to hell is a thing, nor stated in the show.

I'd say it's kind of resistance towards death manp. Since she just straight up killed her by kicking her soul out of her body.

I don't think anything like destroyed from our plane of existence and sent to hell is a thing, nor stated in the show.

I'd say it's kind of resistance towards death manp. Since she just straight up killed her by kicking her soul out of her body.
Wang, resisting her blow that rips the soul out of the body, wouldn't it give Resistance to Soul Manipulation?

I came back with some more additional abilities, which were forgotten.

= Since the moment he born he was able to walk and think on hin own, and his realm grows on its own, without doing anything.
agree
agree
neutral
agree
agree
dunno it look like he just slice the space
agree
8. longevity for Jingke
= Jingke knows that wang ling spritual power was sealed for 10000 years, so he actually existed since that time.
agree

Reminding you that's jingke is his weapon 🔪
Reminding u I did said "Agree with Jingke".
1197370395226013786.webp

I agree with everything except 7, on which you can consider me neutral, just due to lack of knowledge
Well shadow faction leader can directly attack souls, making her bypassing durability, so that should atleast give him resistance towards durability negation?

Also, the power would be "Invulnerability", not "Invincibility
Will change it then

Well shadow faction leader can directly attack souls, making her bypassing durability, so that should atleast give him resistance towards durability negation?
I simply feel like I'm missing a lot of context as to how this battle went, how souls work in general, and how their attacks work in relation to that.
Scans would help.

Everything but infinite speed is fine, nothing mentions it traverses the entire universe, or if the universe is infinite in size, just looks like he cuts through space.

Everything but infinite speed is fine, nothing mentions it traverses the entire universe, or if the universe is infinite in size, just looks like he cuts through space.
I mean I do agree they didn't showed him slashing whole universe, which is also quite impossible to show, but judging how he cuts space was parallel to each other while excact scene both sides are getting closer, to each other give us the idea that the space was seperate in half. Like two parallel lines | |, and where he was standing, that cut goes behind him too, which can also be showing that attack cuts through the entire space behind him

That's a massive assumption to make, you need actual explicit evidence that he can cut across an entire infinite sized plane.
I can back up infinite sized universe with the original source as Wn, which Anime is yet to use it but if u want I can show u the scan from webnovel?

the universe being infinite is one thing, you need actual statements that he literally can cut across the entire infinite plane and it not just being random spatial hax.
Actually, I agreed with this w/o even reading the OP and considering the evidence shown, since the sword he used to cut the space has low 2-C AP (Jingke), capable of destroying Universe. Although it's reductant to add in Wang ling profile and should be added in Jingke profile (when I made that profile, i wasn't sure that I should be giving him Uni+ range when I'm already giving him interdimensional range due to being able to reach other spacetimes)
Neutral. But agree if only with Jingke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back