• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Pizza, listen to what these guys are saying and read the profiles before making matches to look over their abilities. However, Beerus still does have a wincon: he can seal Morgana like he sealed Old Kai, and Morgana doesn't have any resistance to sealing on his profile. So if the battle went on and Beerus realized Morgana resists everything he throws, he'll resort to sealing Morgana. Am I wrong? If I'm wrong, then it would indeed be a stomp match. If not, then this could still be allowed.

So Pizza, listen to what these guys are saying and read the profiles before making matches to look over their abilities. However, Beerus still does have a wincon: he can seal Morgana like he sealed Old Kai, and Morgana doesn't have any resistance to sealing on his profile. So if the battle went on and Beerus realized Morgana resists everything he throws, he'll resort to sealing Morgana. Am I wrong? If I'm wrong, then it would indeed be a stomp match. If not, then this could still be allowed.
Yeah, is a stomp match. She has resistance to Cognition which has this abilitie:

"Sealing: As shown with Yaldabaoth, who sealed away the Palace Rulers within their own Palaces, after their distortions had grown too strong for Mementos to house them[8]. Yaldabaoth was also capable[8] of sealing Igor[8] and immaterializing him within the Velvet Room while taking his place. Maki Sonomura was also capable[19] of sealing Pandora[19] to contain her power[19]."

Yeah, is a stomp match. She has resistance to Cognition which has this abilitie:

"Sealing: As shown with Yaldabaoth, who sealed away the Palace Rulers within their own Palaces, after their distortions had grown too strong for Mementos to house them[8]. Yaldabaoth was also capable[8] of sealing Igor[8] and immaterializing him within the Velvet Room while taking his place. Maki Sonomura was also capable[19] of sealing Pandora[19] to contain her power[19]."
Oof I was just about to mention the cognition page in resistances. And it's a hefty smurf platter

In that case, this is a stomp, though the resistance to sealing should still be added to profiles to make it more clear.

I'm convinced Pizzabox492 is trying to actualize his Cognition by posting these blatant stomp matches. Perhaps if he keeps making them, they'll suddenly cease to be stomps.

Joking aside, this is exactly why you were banned from making Persona match-ups in the first place. I can't tell if you're trolling, ignorant, or just plain stubborn, but I recommend you quit before you're reported to the RVR thread again.

Edit: Seems like you were already reported.

Last edited:
n22c1tobgdo21.jpg

GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back