• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moro VS SS4 Gogeta

-Speed is equalized.

-Full youth restored Moro.

(VOTES)
Fused monkey:

Magic Goat:

Fused monkey cocky, goat absoooooorrrrrb, defuse gg.
Moro doesn't start with absorption and gogeta was only cocky toward omega because he wanted to cleanse the universe from his negative energy. Against moro, he will habe no reason to be cocky. Since, gogeta has a massive AP advantage over moro, he will just one shot moro bbefore moro haxes him.
So voting gogeta.

Moro doesn't start with absorption and gogeta was only cocky toward omega because he wanted to cleanse the universe from his negative energy. Against moro, he will habe no reason to be cocky. Since, gogeta has a massive AP advantage over moro, he will just one shot moro bbefore moro haxes him.
So voting gogeta.
Moro does spam Absorption in character and starts with It, it's his Trump card, what are you talking about???, Moro drains, he is able to drain two 3-B's simultaniously in the spam of few seconds, also speed is equalized. Look chapter 50, he was able to degrade SSB Goku and Vegeta SSB at the same time.

Also, 4-B Moro (Old Moro), was able to drain Vegeta SSG, despite the hilarious AP gap.

Not to take in count, that Gogeta is barely baseline 3-A.

Moro does spam Absorption in character and starts with It, it's his Trump card, what are you talking about???, Moro drains, he is able to drain two 3-B's simultaniously in the spam of few seconds, also speed is equalized. Look chapter 50, he was able to degrade SSB Goku and Vegeta SSB at the same time.

Also, 4-B Moro (Old Moro), was able to drain Vegeta SSG, despite the hilarious AP gap.

Not to take in count, that Gogeta is barely baseline 3-A.
He only spams absorption in his weakened state. You are using prime moro, who starts with H2H and only uses absorption when he defeats his opponent. Look at ui omen goku vs moro fight and tell me where he spammed his hax.
Are you ********? Gogeta is not baseline 3-A. Omega shenron is dozens of times above baseline 3-A and gegeta massively scales above omega. While moro is just high-end 3-B.
Gogeta one-shots moro. Case closed.

He only spams absorption in his weakened state. You are using prime moro, who starts with H2H and only uses absorption when he defeats his opponent. Look at ui omen goku vs moro fight and tell me where he spammed his hax.
Moro was gonna spam absorb in his fight with Goku too Goku was just way faster than him

Last edited:
Oh. How can i forget about that part. Sorry OP about all the fuss.
I still have one problem with voting for moro tho.
If a 3-B fighter like UIS goku was too fast for moro's absorption to connect, can't gogeta just do the same?

Oh. How can i forget about that part. Sorry OP about all the fuss.
I still have one problem with voting for moro tho.
If a 3-B fighter like UIS goku was too fast for moro's absorption to connect, can't gogeta just do the same?
Speed equalised

Ok. And can't gogeta just do the blink attack that he did against omega? The AP difference is huge so gogeta can just blink moro to death before he does anything.

Ok. And can't gogeta just do the blink attack that he did against omega? The AP difference is huge so gogeta can just blink moro to death before he does anything.
Moro fought 3-B Goku and Vegeta as an 4-B so I think he will be fine and also the blink attack is just an kiai so nothing new for Moro

Back