• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moro vs Superman.

Last edited:
Superman probably wins because he can amp himself up with sunlight and win with physical power. Moro's power absorption probably won't work on Superman

Superman probably wins because he can amp himself up with sunlight and win with physical power. Moro's power absorption probably won't work on Superman
Why It won't?,Moro can absorb it, he is able to absorb geothermal energy from planets as he did in Namek, and he was stated to absorb/destroy a solar System, and we know that all of them contain a star. So I'm sure he would be able to absorb Superman's energy.

I don't think he can absorb like pure physical force. And also, old Moro might be upgraded to 3-B soon based on how base Goku in Chou is treated

I don't think he can absorb like pure physical force. And also, old Moro might be upgraded to 3-B soon based on how base Goku in Chou is treated
Well, Superman should have some Kind of Life force.
I mean, Moro can absorb Life force/ Souls and Ki. Superman must have a Soul or Life force.

Then, his Planetary energy manipulation should be 3-A, It was able to hurt MUI Goku and 7-3 Moro was hurt by It.

3-B| 3-A with Magic| 3-A| 3-A. ---> Moro's Profile should be like this if the 3-B base Goku scaling is accepted.

Moro wins.

I'm sure he's higher into 4-B even if not he's magic is 3-B this alone kinda makes it a stomp.

Superman does have resistance to absorb but idk if it's strong as Moro

Moro scales WAY higher into 4-B, as well as being very versatile and having a lot magic tricls to help him win.

Voting Moro but I actually think it might be a borderline stomp for him, since Moro literally outclasses him in every way

Time for me to write the dissenting opinion here.

Superman wins due to his speed and his close combat skills, which will allow him to easily overcome Moro in any physical altercation, since Supes should be much faster than most DBS manga characters.

This is in tandem with Superman's bevy of high-class resistances, which include his resistance to Mxy's magical realm, which Moro's magic pales in comparison to. In regards to the absorption of life force, Superman can leach power from the earth around him, and even call upon the life force of the universe itself to flow through his body via the Torquasm martial arts, which will prevent his life force from ever being fully drained.

Supes can also turn intangible via phasing, something Moro has never been shown to bypass. Or, for that matter, have any real defense against. Superman's heat vision also possesses durability negating abilities (such as its molecular precision and ability to affect the fabric of spacetime itself) that allow him to pierce through Moro's tough skin.

I give Superman a good majority of chances in winning this fight. I vote Superman.

Wait wait wait

Can someone like @Antvasima move this to the proper versus battles subforum, and not this joke battle board? This rather seriously made and argued fight seems to be in the wrong section.

Because in majority of history of fights he doesn't start with phasing. He fly towards you and punch you. Also I could ask you the same.
Resistance doesn't matter to getting punch in the face

Because in majority of history of fights he doesn't start with phasing. He fly towards you and punch you. Also I could ask you the same.
Resistance doesn't matter to getting punch in the face
Good thing Moro doesn't have anything that can actually hurt Supes, if I recall.

I could probably pick out a comic at random where Supes' first move isn't "fly towards you and punch you". I have no idea where you got that from, and it seems that you're just working off of assumptions.

I mean he can punch him in the face? Or punched him through the chest like Moro likes to do.

No that's how majority of the time Superman starts fights.

Good thing Moro doesn't have anything that can actually hurt Supes, if I recall.
Imao, Moro's Magic is 3-B potentially 3-A (7-3 Moro was hurt by his own attack, which consist of manipulating an entire Planet's energy).

I hardly doubt that this Supes could resist 3-B/3-A Planetary energy manipulation, or 5-A Life force absorption.
Sorry, but Moro's Life force/Soul Hax range bypasses Superman's resistances.

Imao, Moro's Magic is 3-B potentially 3-A (7-3 Moro was hurt by his own attack, which consist of manipulating an entire Planet's energy).

I hardly doubt that this Supes could resist 3-B/3-A Planetary energy manipulation, or 5-A Life force absorption.
Sorry, but Moro's Life force/Soul Hax range bypasses Superman's resistances.
Mr Mxy has Low 1-C hax which Superman resists

Mr Mxy has Low 1-C hax which Superman resists
Anyway, he doesn't have resistance to Life force absorption at Large Planetary Scales, nor he has any way to defend himself against 3-A Planetary energy manipulation which bypasses his durability by trillions of times.

Superman’s resistance to power absorption comes from Hollow Men, higher dimensional entities who can absorb energy from Chaos and to an extent apocalypse.

Moro isn’t anywhere close to that

Superman’s resistance to power absorption comes from Hollow Men, higher dimensional entities who can absorb energy from Chaos and to an extent apocalypse.

Moro isn’t anywhere close to that
Anyway, Moro's is Life-force/Soul Hax which isn't the same as Power Absorption.

The Superman scans for he's resistance actually say he resisted he's powers and life-force being absorb and others like imagination.

So Moro can't absorb him. Also Power absorption isn't the same as life-force absorption.

Either way Moro one-shot

That's the Statistics Amplification part.

Power absorption is like taking away Superman heat vision and now you can use it but he no longer has the ability.

Yhwach, Morrigan, Many Naruto characters etc.

Power is far too vague to simply assume it just means abilities every time, absorption of power stretches to strength, as that too can mean power.

Last edited:
Yhwach, Morrigan, Many Naruto characters etc.

Power is far too vague to simply assume it just means abilities every time, absorption of power stretches to strength, as that too can mean power.
Does Superman have resistance to Large Planetary Soul Hax/ Life force?. It doesn't matter if he has resistance to it, if It doesn't exced Moro's range, then Moro absorbs.

Back