• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moro's Ilusion creation little addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be noted on his profile that, unlike regular afterimages, Moro's Ilusions contain a Ki signature, can move freely and are able to attack, but only from distance, as these clones dissapear upon being hit.

-Moro's Ilusions can attack from distance, shown in manga chapter 59.
NOTE: these Ilusions CAN ONLY attack from distance, they dissapear upon being hit.

-In chapter 49, Moro's creates Ilusions to distract Goku, Vegeta, and the Grand supreme Kai, and we crearly see how these run away from them, and in the first page, even the first one smirks. Proving that these can move freely and have own will.

-One of Moro's Ilusions was able to chase Goku all over the planet in chapter 65.
Even one of these fooled MUI Goku, Who already saw through one of Moro's illusory clones in manga chapter 59.

That's all, this a very small CRT I suppose.....

Agree: 5 (InfinityCosmology, SamanPatou, DaReaperMan, Rez, Orange)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
It should be noted on his profile that, unlike regular afterimages, Moro's Ilusions contain a Ki signature, can move freely and are able to attack, but only from distance, as these clones dissapear upon being hit.

Couldn't those Ki blasts be illusions too?

It seems possible to me that Moro could have switched himself out after he shot the blast that vaporized Saganbo.

It seems possible to me that Moro could have switched himself out after he shot the blast that vaporized Saganbo.
Nah, as Goku should've saw him doing it, both were comparable in speed and Goku was all the time watching him. Also, Moro was still attacking Goku after one of his thunder beams hit Saganbo.

Also, take in count that these Ilusions have a Ki signature, and can move freely, meaning that they are like intangible clones but still able to attack through energy attacks.

Last edited:

-Moro's Ilusions can attack from distance, shown in manga chapter 59.
NOTE: these Ilusions CAN ONLY attack from distance, they dissapear upon being hit.

-In chapter 49, Moro's creates Ilusions to distract Goku, Vegeta, and the Grand supreme Kai, and we crearly see how these run away from them, and in the first page, even the first one smirks. Proving that these can move freely and have own will.

-One of Moro's Ilusions was able to chase Goku all over the planet in chapter 65.
Even one of these fooled MUI Goku, Who already saw through one of Moro's illusory clones in manga chapter 59.

That's all, this a very small CRT I suppose.....

Agree: 2 (SamanPatou, DaReaperMan)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Agreed

I have unlocked the Moro page. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back