• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Morpheus vs Chris Redfield

I'd wager that Morpheus overall has better skill and experience that will put him above Chris in the end.

Morpheus both rounds.

1st Round is going to Chris. While Morpheus is experienced versus agents Chris is fast to adapt since he fought unknown B.O.W.s all the time. He is ability to adapt and his own experience give him an edge.

2nd Round is still going to Chris. While Morhpeus is faster and a little stronger. Chris survived fighting Albert Wesker who is a much faster and much stronger. But unlike the first scenario Chris have to put all his will and ability to win.

Chris's battle with Wesker during RE5 was mainly just Wesker toying with his prey, it would be hard to argue that Chris would have survived had Wesker been completely serious from the get go.

While Chris has great military training, Morpheus has the knowledge of countless martial arts and is a great strategist, Chris might have a slight advantage in an all out gun fight, but if Morpheus gets close-quarters, Chris wouldn't fare well at all, which will be easier for him in the second round, given that Morpheus has a natural speed advantage.

Talonmask said:
While Chris has great military training, Morpheus has the knowledge of countless martial arts and is a great strategist, Chris might have a slight advantage in an all out gun fight, but if Morpheus gets close-quarters, Chris wouldn't fare well at all, which will be easier for him in the second round, given that Morpheus has a natural speed advantage.
Strategy works well if you know your enemy well. If enemy is better at adapting to your strategy it is kind of useless in the long run (versus single enemy). Chris has superior firepower in gunfight and Morpheus movement speed is still not enough to survive in serious gunfight. After all, they start at wooping 4 km range where Chris can snipe down his enemy with sniper rifle (and Morpheus from the first movie as far as I can remebmer can't dodge bullets aside aim dodging).

Then I suppose Chris would be able to win with range advantage, since I don't believe has ranged weaponry like a sniper, unless the battle scenario is adjusted to a more even field I don't see Morpheus keeping up here.

Talonmask said:
Then I suppose Chris would be able to win with range advantage, since I don't believe has ranged weaponry like a sniper, unless the battle scenario is adjusted to a more even field I don't see Morpheus keeping up here.
Well, after looking at available sniper rifles. I think the maximum range where Chris sniper rilfe is effective is... 1+ km. After all he probably won't be able to run with AM rifle.

It really depends on where they are fighting, Chris will be able to do well in an open field, but not around buildings, and they should be aware of each other in this scenario, so Morpheus won't be keeping still to give Chris a good shot.

Back