• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

morrigan(3-c) vs superboy prime(3-C)

Really don't see how Boy Hax stomps.

In fact I think I'm giving it to Morrigan via her intangibility being able to take hits from Superboy and a kiss of death is an instant win.

How does her intangibility stop his reality warping punches? Plus speed isn't equalized, so Boy blitzstomps her since she's an undefined MFTL.

15 billion times FTL, but yes.

....Because the punches have to hit her? You know what Intangibilty is right?

Implying intangibility is beyond reality

She gets blitzed before she can think, gets frozen by ice breath, and shattered. Then he cremates the remains with heat vision and scatters her ashes across the cosmos.

Even with the scenario that she doesn't get blitzed from the start. She stays intangible the whole match. She dies eventually. Prime wins.

What proof suggests her intangibility would remain unaffected by punches that can break reality and go through the 5th dimension?

Unite My Rice said:
What proof suggests her intangibility would remain unaffected by punches that can break reality and go through the 5th dimension?
Are you sure that's without his armor?

Alright, I also found a direct counter to intangibility, though idk if I would've been able to use it since it was a N52 feat

Back