• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what hax does Morrigan have that would work on Tifa? Cause her passives aren't gonna work on her and going off of the 3-C rating she's potentially far higher than baseline if the supernova dimension size is anything to go off of.

Tifa apparently scales to a dimension that can contain a galaxy, I have no idea how far above baseline that is.

Morrigan scales to about 4x above baseline, Morrigan and Lilith in base are equal to Pyron who is twice the size of the Milky Way and they merged together

The dimension is a lot larger given the galaxy is shown to be rather small compared to the rest of the area, but I'll just assume they're around the same level. Either way the only thing I can see helping Morrigan is cloning, and dream manipulation but idk if the latter's combat applicable. Flight is nothing new to Tifa since she fought numerous flying foes in the past, either way Tifa should have this via experience and the wide variety of hax she has that morrigan doesn't resist. Only a matter of time until one of those hits morrigan and takes her out of the picture for good.

I'm not giving opinions on the match, because I don't know Tifa that well and I don't want to look too much at the profile for spoilers (I have both versions of FF7 in the backlog), but Morrigan's dream manip isn't combat applicable, since she basically sucks brain liquid from sleeping people, and we have no evidences she can use her soul manip on healthy individuals and not only on much weaker or straight up defeated foes.
I don't know where the Makai thing comes from tbh, if you refer to the Shintai, that's a thing Jedah made overtime by stealing souls. If you refer to him using the souls of countless demons, that's something I read on the wiki but of which I didn't find any confirmation in any source, just him using Ozom's soul after quickly defeating him.

Unfortunately, her body odor hax doesn't work on women, but her blood and saliva do, but I don't know if Tifa resists poisons (you said she resists her passives, so I guess corruption, madness and stuff like that).

And Morrigan scales a bit above 4X baseline, since Pyron's orbital path alone was over two times the Milky Way, meaning that he was at least larger than that, and Morrigan dobuled her stats by merging with Lilith.

(Also, I'm happy of seeing another Darkstalkers match, keep going with them, people)

Last edited:
poisons is one of the recurring status ailments in the final fantasy series that can be resisted with numerous equipment and whatnot, so yeah it gets resisted, and yeah the corruption and madness stuff was what I was talking about.

I'm not voting because I don't know Tifa that well and it wouldn't be honest for me to vote one or another (at least in my own perspective) but I want to keep this alive, regardless of who wins at the end.

pretty sure it's planetary at bare minimum if the lifestream is anything to go off of.
Given that I learned that the Lifestream is somewhere in the Quadrillions because its every being that has ever lived, Soul Hax may not be useful and this might be an AP stomp

Are you sure? Morrigan is > 4X baseline, while Tifa is unquantifiably above baseline, it's not in the one shot range, I think.

Got it, I don't know if it's a matter of perspective or else, as it could be below Morrigan's level, around it, slightly bigger (or still not in one-shot range) oe straight up incredibly higher.

I don't know either because I have no idea whether the amount of area that surrounds a dimension counts as being higher then galaxy level. Unfortunately that's kinda massively important to the fight

Some of the people who carried out the FF revisions should know more precisely to what level she scales (I've seen many matches involving Sephiroth recently, they must have had some clue on his AP).
Maybe I should tag someone expert?

Bruh, you even wrote this "I’m glad I worked with Saman on Darkstalkers prior to being asked, made the decision to promote him easy to make"

(Ok, let's stop the derailment, lol)

I associated yellow with the profile pic not the color of the staff truth be told

SHUTTING UP

Btw, why is there like 3 characters in 7 that have 4-A to 3-C but the rest are still 4-B? Did the revisions not get finished or something?

Time to resurrect this, Tifa's AP apparently is somewhat above baseline, meaning she has a slight disadvantage on that or is even, not a big deal for the fight itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back