• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Morrigan and Lillith versus Black and White

Cure's are going to struggle trying to hit Morrigan due to her intangibility

By that point she Soul haxes both.

I know, I'll highball all of them, making this inconclusive, as neither can hit each other. Is there any way for the Cures to win?

No you elaborate, "uses soul manipulation" is completely vague

Assuming your asking how her soul manipulation works, she touches you and you die

Does Morrigan have a limit on her intagibility or has a character able to stop after she used it?

The Cures can create forcefields, would that stop her?

By speed equalized, are we assuming Base form equal speed and that power ups would still increase it or are we just saying power ups would only add to power in this case? If only equal in Base, then the Cures' power ups like the Sparkle braclet would increase their speed and strength enough to speed blitz and take down Morrigan and Lilith, though this is me not knowning a whole lot about Morrigan and thus I am unware if she also has a power up or not.

Not sure,

Don't see why that would stop Soul destruction

It applies to base speed, but they can't speed Amp and blitz her from 4KM away, the distance is too much

Why is the starting distance 4km? I always assumed that these verse battles had the characters about 4-10m. Even so, both sets of characters are massively ftl and I assume that speed equalized would at least make them speed of light.

To give you an idea of the increase the Sparkle Bracelets: Marble Screw (beam attack of the cures that is a combination of there power)<Marble Screw Max (a stronger version of the Marble Screw)<Extreme Luminario (Team attack of the Cures with Shiny Luminous, was able to equal the power of someone who slapped the Marble Screw Max like it was nothing)=<The Sparkle Bracelets (power up that applies to strength and speed)< Marble Screw Max Sparkle (Sparkle Bracelet version of the Marble Screw Max)

Unfourntately, we currently don't know how much stronger each attack is but the scaling does show that the Sparkle Bracelets are a pretty powerful power up. With them, it seems to me that the Cures could speed blitz and win just with the force of their punches but have a much stronger attack avaliable if need be.

That's normal under Standard Battle Assumptions with that range

That's nowhere near fast enough. 4KM distance, relative to a speed equal match takes far too long for a person to think

If two supersonic characters started at that distance, one would take a whole few seconds in order to blitz the other while one can think in a millisecond, the difference for that is enough for a higher end MHS character to dodge light albeit barely

This is assuming they will Amp themselves instantly.

Ok, I need to start looking at the rule pages. Second time something like this has happened.

Does soul destruction need to touch the person?

Light travels around the world 7.5 times in one second. 4km is a lot less than the distance to go around the world and The Sparkle Braclet would make them quite a bit faster than light.

True, I am assuming they will Amp instantly. Like most magical girl shows, the application is implied to be far faster than what we see on sceen so that is why I didn't see it as an issue (I don't think it is as fast as thier regular transformation but still fast if remember correctly).

Though, I guess that applies to Morrigan as well if her intanginibliity is implied to be just as instant.

My view:-Base Cures lose

- If Cures start with Sparkle Bracelets, they win

-If Cures start in Base and Morrigan's intanginbility is as fast as the activating the Sparkle bracelets, then its just a matter of who tires out first (both have great stamina, so not sure)

-If the activation of bracelets is faster, then the Cures take it.

Yes, but she can do it while Intangible.

If they need to Amp first before moving, they're not blitzing.

They could of it has a limit, which I don't know

That said they don't actually know she's intangible until they try to punch her, the fist goes through her and the soul gets destroyed

If they go for a punch while Amped by the bracelet, they'll go through her before she even realized they attacked her. Unless Soul destruction is passive, she would not be able to activate it on contact since she would not be able to react.

They have to AMP and cross 4KM before Morrigan goes Intangible

The latter is much faster

Not really

If Cure Amps. She blitzes Morrigan trying to punch her, and making contact with her gets her soul destroyed

Also, I was wrong actually, Morrigan has soul destruction that can affect all of Makai, so she can still hit her just fine.

Why....Wouldn't it?

Intangibility doesn't affect how you use your abilities from what I recall

Schnee One said:
Yes, check my edit.
Also, that's wrong, unless said person remains intangible to objects they interact with, you can still touch someone while intangible

Back