• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

most _____ members of 2018

Is calc group for anyone in calc group, or just the ones with no other positions?

First Witch said:
Right, Redgrave as the goodest of natured chat mods.

Never forget that slacker.
>slacker

> how did you know i slack off every time

If most silent doesn't apply to chat, it'd probably be Sayo for chat mod. Lowest edits, and for several months only had 2.

Bureaucrats are the easiest to do, since there's only 3. Ant's probably the strictest one

First Witch said:
Kalt. It will only take a single screen of a otherwise perfectly healthy chat. Only one. Single. Screen.
Still sticking with my nominations

@Wok

I'd say chat should count for most silent

Shivansh Garg said:
Should there be a thing like Vs Battle Wiki's Hall of Fame? For both characters on this Wiki and members
We don't do that because Composite Tree solos obviously

But on a serious note...

Wokistan said:
Is calc group for anyone in calc group, or just the ones with no other positions?
I agree with what was suggested above by Ogurtsow and AS btw.

Ryukama is the friendliest bureaucrat, Azathoth is the most logical bureaucrat, I am the most hardworking bureaucrat, and Kavpeny was the most badass and strictest bureaucrat. Those are our most defining qualities. The other categories are more subjective.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
TBH, That's probably because both me and Saikou have way more "exotic" tastes than Kal does </div>
"Exotic" is a very interesting way of saying "creepy, and probably illegal."

Also, maybe we should get rid of the "most silent" and "most lewd" categories, as they can be seen as negative.

Antvasima said:
Also, maybe we should get rid of the "most silent" and "most lewd" categories, as they can be seen as negative.
I'm fine with being a candidate for regular member lewd, and I'm 99% sure Saikou is fine with being most lewd admin

A "most logical" category should probably be added btw. It isn't automatically the same thing as wisest.

Someone else needs to be updating the post because the OP has vanished.

Back