• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier Part 2: Battle Tendency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from here since it's almost reach 500 post and already annoying to scroll dow

Welcome ladies and gentleman to the Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier Part 2!!! (short of: MAFCfETP2 (i know,hard to read,is it? :v). A sequel from the old thread,here in this thread we discuss anything who's the most attractive female character in every tier,from low tier to god tier,but before start,here is the rule:

• Lolicon characters are not allowed even if they are supposedly above 18 chronologically.
  • Only one tier for each character.
  • hermaphrodites, robots and furries are allowed but with specific condition (Robots who are develop into really close to human,furries who are not too explictid,hermaphrodites is Slaanesh only)
  • Reverse trap are allowed.
List
High 1-A: Featherine Augustus Aurora

1-A:

High 1-B: Death of the Endless

1-B:

Low 1-B:

High 1-C: Belldandy

1-C:

Low 1-C:

High 2-A:

2-A:

2-B:

2-C: Iris Heart

Low 2-C:

High 3-A:

3-A: Android 21

3-B:

3-C:

4-A:

4-B: Wonder Woman (Post-Crisis)

High 4-C: Yukari Yakumo

4-C: Nono

Low 4-C:

High 5-A: Twili Midna

5-A:

5-B: Purple Heart

Low 5-B:

5-C:

High 6-A:

6-A: Pyra (Xenoblade)

High 6-B: Esdeath

6-B: Ikaros

Low 6-B: Merlin (Nanatsu no Taizai)

High 6-C: Quetzalcoatl (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid) or Rias Gremory

6-C:

High 7-A:

7-A: Yoruichi Shihoi

7-B: 2B

Low 7-B:

7-C:

Low 7-C:

8-A:

8-B: Lisa Lisa

High 8-C: Haruka (Senran Kagura)

8-C:

9-A:

9-B:

9-C:

10-A: C.C.

10-B:

10-C: Elizabeth Liones

11-A: GIFfany

Unknown: Starfire (DC Comics)

Varies:

Download (19)
/thread

Veloxt1r0kore said:
7-A: Mami Tomoe (thought there is contender who are better than her lel)
TakeAseat.jpg

I think Slaanesh might be the only herma on the site due to the nature of herma's being in verses that are too sexual to be allowed here. Probably wrong though.

A thread has already concluded and only 5 Girls???

The battle for the best Waifu is such a heated battle

@Imade

Well,AS already debunk everything about Rias and Lucoa take the High 6-C spot,but for 6-C Akeno might be good.

If the rule is there to prevent male characters who look like girls from getting a spot, then it is redundant since male characters don't qualify for this list in the first place.

That leaves reverse traps which are females who look like boys and they don't have a proper justification for being banned from the list.

Basically there is no point in having this rule.

I agree with Andy,why you do that? That's not too harmless,so please don't do that,underage is sure,but robots and furries (herma) is not,Heck,there is only one hermaphrodites in this site.

@Rein

Is she's the only girl in High 1-A? 0.0

Wait,Featherine exist lel,but yeah looks like LoI is more attractive than Featherine,added.

Kena Soga is more attractive than Featherine (not Tohya imo though), but the LoI is less attractive than both.

But can we really say that Kena is High 1-A? Or is that the LoI? The profile itself states they have very different personalities, knowledge and power.

Monarch Laciel said:
Featherine (not Tohya
A strange statement, given that Featherine's human appearance (this is not her true form) is borrowed from Ikuko(Tohya).

Her human, Tohya appearance looks actually human

Her witch appearance, at least from the art on her page, has the skin colour and complexion of a mannequin.

I still do not think that it seems appropriate to allow hermaphrodites, futanari, robots, and furries. It does not encompass biological human looking women.

Oh well, if people want to include strange fetisches, I won't push the issue.

Antvasima said:
I still do not think that it seems appropriate to allow hermaphrodites, futanari, robots, and furries. It does not encompass biological human looking women.
Oh well, if people want to include strange fetisches, I won't push the issue.
But. Reverse traps are bilogically human looking women.

So that should be allowed

Monarch Laciel said:
But. Reverse traps are bilogically human looking women.

So that should be allowed
Okay, then it should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back