• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier Part 3.5: The Remnant of Greatest Sins

I honestly prefer Ivy over both Erza and Akame (who I don't really care for in terms of attraction)

Davidsteel1 said:
So can we nominate for spots that are already filled if we think another character is more deserving of that spot?
Yeah, like how a bunch of people think Shinobu deserves Low 6-B.

But seriously now, 7-A shoud be Boa Hancock and 7-C should be Kumatora (She isn't a loli! It's just the chibi art style on the Mother series that makes her look like one, also she doesn't look like a man, Duster himself says she is cute at the end of the game. Let my headcanon live on!).

Back