• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Characters for Every Tier Part 10: Literature Club

How about you go ahead and add Roberta to the list already?

Unless someone else thinks they can top her-- That is not a good choice of words...

1. A lot of them involve her either killing someone, looking like she's going to kill someone (sometimes happily), being covered in someone else's blood (or her own) and the like. Other than the ones that show her looking normal in her maid outfit (don't get all excited; it's just a normal maid dress that covers most of her body), those are the most common images of her that exist. Besides fanart, which isn't allowed here. Sadly...

2. Black Lagoo

Yeah, well, the ones I just gave are all official, and they should be more than enough to make my case.

Oh, well hi now. Seems I found another one.

Roberta's & Revy
She's on the left. (I think this is the last of Hiroe's lingerie/swimsuit images that has her in it, though...)

Oh right, I keep forgetting that anything even semi-realistic looking is a turn-off for you people.

I'll just stick with DOA Kasumi, then.

Kasumi bikini 1

Kasumi bikini 2
Although I just remembered that Ayane and Helena exist, so there's that also. Helena's current profile render does her no justice whatsoever though, holy Christ...

Don't tell me what to do.

Now that I think about it, I don't really need images for Ayane or Helena. DOA is the type of game series to have built-in fanservice in some of the titles.

Observe...

Observe again...

(Yes, this is actually a thing in the DOA X games. It's a pointless and self-indulgent feature in a pointless and self-indulgent sub-series. Don't ask questions. And yes, the game has more. I'm not sure how much of it I can post here though.)

...Thank you Schmuck, for those very nice, very official images.

Also, this revelation just doesn't surprise me for some reason. I wonder why...

Also...

> "Only one tier for each character"

>OP puts Roberta is in 9-B and 8-C

Back