• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most badass character for Every Tier

Tier 0:

Tier 1-A:

Tier High 1-B:

Tier 1-B:

Tier High 1-C:

Tier 1-C:

Tier Low 1-C:

Tier High 2-A:

Tier 2-A:

Tier 2-B:

Tier 2-C:

Tier Low 2-C:

Tier High 3-A:

Tier 3-A:

Tier 3-B:

Tier 3-C:

Tier 4-A:

Tier 4-B:

Tier High 4-C:

Tier 4-C:

Tier Low 4-C:

Tier High 5-A:

Tier 5-A:

Tier 5-B:

Tier Low 5-B:

Tier 5-C:

Tier High 6-A:

Tier 6-A:

Tier High 6-B:

Tier 6-B:

Tier Low 6-B:

Tier High 6-C:

Tier 6-C:

Tier High 7-A:

Tier 7-A:

Tier 7-B:

Tier Low 7-B:

Tier High 7-C:

Tier 7-C:

Tier Low 7-C:

Tier 8-A:

Tier 8-B:

Tier High 8-C:

Tier 8-C:

Tier 9-A:

Tier 9-B:

Tier 9-C:

Tier 10-A:

Tier 10-B:

Tier 10-C:

Tier 11-A:

Tier 11-B:

Tier 11-C:

Tier Unknown:

Tier Varies:

Kaltias said:
Remember when the only "for every tier" was the strongest character?
Good Days. Before stuff like "Sexiest women for every tier thread" and the stuff that followed or predated it. Ah...

Inb4 we get "Sexiest women for every tier", but have 2 spots: "Curves Equal" "Curves Unequal".

Anyway Ban Midou for 9-B, 7-B and 7-A.

11-C should be Monarch of Pointland entirely due to his monologue quotes.

"The infinite beatitude of existence, it is and there is no other... of the infinite in the one, the infinite beatitude of existence, it is and there is no other beside it. The cloudland of metaphysics, the Universe from the cloudland of metaphysics, the unity that exists and... the allness that is One, the final universal analogical instinct that is the Oneness of the One to which it... it is and there is no other beside it."

"Infinite beatitude of existence! [I am]; and there is nothing else beside [me]. [I fill] all Space, and what [I fill, I am]. What [I think], that [I utter]; and what [I utter], that [I hear]; and [I myself] is Thinker, Utterer, Hearer, Thought, Word, Audition; [I am] the One, and yet the All in All. Ah, the happiness, ah, the happiness of Being! Ah, the joy, ah, the joy of Thought! What can me not achieve by thinking! My own Thought coming to Itself, suggestive of me disparagement, thereby to enhance my happiness! Sweet rebellion stirred up to result in triumph! Ah, the divine creative power of the All in One! Ah, the joy, the joy of Being!"

Would Ban go ahead and try to cross a desert after a monster just chopped two fingers off his left (I think) hand giving him a lethal infection?

Roland did that.

Is it badass to date a beautiful woman who is badass in her own right?

Geniuenely question

I was going to propose Iris Heart, but she's gonna be downgraded, so RIP

EDIT: What about the tiers other than Low 7-B though?

Kaltias said:
Would Ban go ahead and try to cross a desert after a monster just chopped two fingers off his left (I think) hand giving him a lethal infection?
Roland did that.
Nah, he's just the type who went ahead and wrecked the top doge of the show while getting erased from existence while lacking the use of his best move and say this before he starts.

Ban's Speed
The top dog commenting on Ban's "innocent act" on stopping his sister.

Going Down
Save Ginji
Ban threatening a top dog of the opposing side. He said "Do this or..."

Back