• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most likely the worst matchup ever to be done on this website: Rohan vs Bill Cipher

Good grief, I am going to end up regretting this matchup aren't I? My apologies, but it's something I thought of for a while... It's worth a try, eh? I understand the consequences from this and that it may or may not be a stomp.

So please, keeps things civil here despite how ridiulous this matchup might be.

I'm too lazy to write up a detailed plot. Bill threatens to cause chaos and destruction around Morioh and stuff, Rohan isn't cool with that and confronts Bill etc etc etc. Let's just move on.

Bill is at Low 2-C, Rohan is at his absolute peak and is given intel on Bill.

Speed is =

Battle takes place in Morioh

Let's begin...

Rohan:

Bill:

Frank, the word "evil" does not describe the amount of torment and agony you've brought upon to this wiki. You've greatly caused harm to yourself and others in the past, and yet you still proceed on as if it never happened only causing more chaos? You disgust me, Frank. Do you see what's happening? People aren't happy. It's because of you. Are you sad? Are you lonely? Or are you simply enjoying this? Frank, stay away from me. Your career is finished. Die, please. No one wants you alive:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bill has low godly

doesn't that kinda screw with transmutation

also if Rohan reads Bill's name he is actually screwed

iyJooCipher said:
Bill has low godly
doesn't that kinda screw with transmutation

also if Rohan reads Bill's name he is actually screwed
That's why I gave Rohan intel on Bill.

As for Low Godly messing with Transmutation, no clue.

Low godly makes transmutation literally useless in most cases since you can just form a new body

That said not sure how Bill's low godly works and Rohan can transmutate stands as well so make of that what you will

It's unreasonable to assume that Bill can't deal with transmutation when he has low Godly. Even if his is different is still means he doesn't need his physical body. That being said, transmutation is the only thing Rohan can do and since it can't work here, he no longer has a wincon

Welp...

Imma just leave this here then:

Frank, the word "evil" does not describe the amount of torment and agony you've brought upon to this wiki. You've greatly caused harm to yourself and others in the past, and yet you still proceed on as if it never happened only causing more chaos? You disgust me, Frank. Do you see what's happening? People aren't happy. It's because of you. Are you sad? Are you lonely? Or are you simply enjoying this? Frank, stay away from me. Your career is finished. Die, please. No one wants you alive:

Well, I'm not sure if Bill can regenerate after Rohan writes on him "I cannot harm Rohan Kishibe". Even if Bill could regenerate, he wouldn't be able to attack Rohan anymore.

If Bill's low godly comes from a soul heavens door would affect the soul as well

TheArsenal1212 said:
It's unreasonable to assume that Bill can't deal with transmutation when he has low Godly. Even if his is different is still means he doesn't need his physical body. That being said, transmutation is the only thing Rohan can do and since it can't work here, he no longer has a winco
Low-Godly only saves Bill when he's being transmutated to death or sth. So I believe Rohan just transmutates and incap Bill.

Godly Regenerationn basically nullifies Transmutation. And Bill can also get out of it via Shapeshifting, which is a hard counter to Transmutation.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Godly Regenerationn basically nullifies Transmutation. And Bill can also get out of it via Shapeshifting, which is a hard counter to Transmutation.
He does, I missed that somehow. Nvm, Bill stomps.

Back