• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most powerful character of your favorite verse

This feels so obvious it hurts.

Undertale: Annoying Dog

Minecraft: The Entities (Minecraft)

Doki Doki Literature Club!: ....Monika?

Scribblenauts: Maxwell

My Little Pony: Lord Tirek (cause Rainbow Power ain't a character, and that's what I remember. Don't remember anyone stronger)

Terraria: Terraria

Cuphead: Don't Deal With The Devil: Cuphead (Character)

Shin Megami Tensei: The Axiom

Gravity Falls: Axolotl

Danganronpa: Junko Enoshima (AI Junko boi, the reason I pick her over Hajime is because I don't agree where Hajime is placed at)

Steam Powered Giraffe: Commander Cosmo, or the Necrostar

The strongest being in SCPverse, and the strongest SCP by a MASSIVE margin, is SCP-001 (Swann's Proposal), who is obscenely high-end 1-B and is above Mary Nakiyama, who sees everything else in SCP, sans Swann, as a simulation, in a writer-to-fiction type manner

Even more impressive than that is that all of the SCP writers, who see literally everything in the SCP Foundation as fiction (including characters such as Mary, and others who already have metafictional transcendence over the verse) are nothing but mere avatars of 001.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Even more impressive than that is that all of the SCP writers, who see literally everything in the SCP Foundation as fiction (including characters such as Mary, and others who already have metafictional transcendence over the verse) are nothing but mere avatars of 001.
don't awaken the Dargoo to bring up more bullshit about reality-fiction interaction and how nothing is canon for any reason or i will actually shoot you

Supreme Deity/The Demon King for NNT.

The Glory for Doctor Who. At least on this wiki, not sure if there's higher in the series.

the EU makes basically everything in DW a cthulhu mythos deity, like making the great intelligence Yog-Sothoth, which means that thers like 6 guys between him and whatever Azathoth is supposed to be (porbably the glory but i don't know for sure)

@H13 I think he's just a great old one in DW, and a weak one at that. The Glory basically holds everything together, including them.

I'm not sure though, I haven't gone through the EU yet, aside from the Marvel comics.

I think the Guardians of Time are, and the Great Intelligence like you mentioned.

ByAsura said:
I think the Guardians of Time are, and the Great Intelligence like you mentioned.
the EU makes him specifically Yog-Sothoth, probably due to the name more than anything tbh

>Mekaka.exe activates

>Medaka is approximately 120% spifer man

>reality trembles

help

H E R E S Y

Spiferman negates with Profile Manip

Hl3 or bust said:
MoP deletes Spifermans entire verse
Blasphemy

P R A I S E M Y N A M E ! P R A I S E M Y N A M E ! P R A I S E M Y N A M E !

(Before you get smote you see)

(I need to lay off the SMT, don't I?)

Five Nights At Freddy's: Golden Freddy

Undertale: Annoying Dog

Pokemon: Arceus

Imscared: White Face

Spooky's House Of Jumpscares: Spooky

Spongebob Squarepants: Spongebob Squarepants

Ben 10: Vilgax

Back