• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most powerful verses?

Is there a thread or page that ranks the most powerful verses in terms of the quantity of the highest tiered characters?

For example, I'd wager that the Cthulhu Mythos is among the top, due to its astronomical level of 1-A characters and how it's supreme creator is a tier 0 who literally dreamt reality into existence.

Necro-Bump
It's really all left up to interpretation in the end. Before all the wonky revisions and forum move, imo it would've been
1. Umineko na koro ni/ Cthulhu Mythos
2.Elder scrolls
3. DC
4.Masadaverse
5. Marvel

As of now, I heard umineko is still going through tier revisions, cthulhu is getting an upgrade, elder scrolls is currently the strongest video game, DC is at is, Masadaverse is masadaverse, and marvel also is still as it is.
(edit: Don't fall into the narrative of azzy making all fiction, that's an outright lie.)

In order

1. The mythos (this is assuming all the upgrades get passed and accepted)

2. The elder scrolls

3.umineko

4. DC

5. Unwritten

6. Masadaverse

7. Mahou (akuto sai and law of identity verse)

8. Twin peaks/DnD (cus I dont exactly remember how high where their high 1-A characters)

9. World of darkness

10. I/0 (they have 1-A, but I cant put it higer cus most of the profiles of the top tiers are "unknown")

Last edited:
Elder Scrolls is not higher than Masadverse when it comes to quantity of high tier characters, as op said. It would only be higher because of the pressence of a tier 0 character.

I think it’ll be

1; Cthulhu mythos

2: Umineko

3: The Elder scrolls

4: DC (though I’m pretty sure they have the strongest high 1-A’s out of time all, except maybe Cthulhu mythos but I don’t really debate Outerversal or higher so take it with a grain of salt)

Umineko's high 1-A are baseline while TES high 1-A are not so the verse would be higher given tier 0 would be a tie so it falls to the high 1-As

DC' high 1-A are baseline or a lil above i think

Tho if u are combining Unwritten with DC then ye, they would have the top high 1-A's

Umineko's high 1-A are baseline while TES high 1-A are not so the verse would be higher given tier 0 would be a tie so it falls to the high 1-As

DC' high 1-A are baseline or a lil above i think

Tho if u are combining Unwritten with DC then ye, they would have the top high 1-A's
Really? I thought Umineko had some one the strongest high 1-A’s. Vertigo is a part of D.C. ain’t it?

I think it’ll be

4: DC (though I’m pretty sure they have the strongest high 1-A’s out of time all, except maybe Cthulhu mythos but I don’t really debate Outerversal or higher so take it with a grain of salt)
Only if you include The Unwritten, but it's not part of the main DC Universe. Not every Vertigo title is part of the main DC Universe; Preacher and Fables aren't either.

Either way here is the updated version

2. The elder scrolls

3.umineko

4. DC

5. Unwritten

6. Masadaverse

7. Mahou (akuto sai and law of identity verse)

8. Twin peaks/DnD (cus I dont exactly remember how high where their high 1-A characters)

9. World of darkness

10. I/0 (they have 1-A, but I cant put it higer cus most of the profiles of the top tiers are "unknown")

Honorable mention: marvel

Pretty sad that Marvel keeps nerfing their characters. They don't really deserve an honorable mention. Plus I'm pretty sure the Stephen King verse has as many 1-As as Marvel does.

Also the 1st and 2nd place could interchange depending how the revisions go for the mythos

As I heard either outer gods become 1-A+ or baseline high 1-A

And yog and azzy either keep the tier 0 or get nerfed to high 1-A, but above the outer gods high 1-A

I thought the Mythos upgrade brought all the Outer Gods to Tier 0.
I thought so too, but apparently there have been a lot of changes about it on the discord, new members, new interpretations etc.

So basically outer gods either go 1-A+ or baseline High 1-A (I think this is the tier they will be)

And then we have azzy and yog which will either remain tier 0 or get downgraded to high 1-A, but still above baseline at least

Pretty sure that I/O has les 1-A than the likes of Warhammer, SCP or Homestuck

2. The elder scrolls

3.umineko

4. DC

5. Unwritten

6. Masadaverse

7. Deluge of the Abyss

9. World of darkness

10. SCP foundation/ a wild last boss has appeared

I/O has been taken out by the SCP
They have tier 1-A but the top tiers are at unknown so I cant really put them above SCP

Last edited:
Back