• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most terrible passive vs Demon King

No , but just absrob his physical is enought to incap ? , Hiiragi can absorb concept , also i've heard anos is not NEP entire of his exitence.

Anos' source is NEP2.
He can protect himself by converting himself to NEP2, but this isn't automatic, so passive stuff would still be able to affect everything but his source.
Absorbing only his body and not his source won't really incap, since Anos can cast magic from his source.

Not really I think. He obviously can't use powers that require his physical body, but I'm pretty sure he can use any other powers besides those.

I think Anos might have a wincon. If the passives doesn't affect Anos' source, his Reactive Evolution would allow him to resist the abilities.
After he resists them he could just conceptually destroy Hiiragi. (His concept manipulation is automatic and uncountably above baseline)

Last edited:
Depend on what type of hiiragi conceptual because his absorbtion and other abilities has follow the conceptual manip.

Anos' source is NEP2.
He can protect himself by converting himself to NEP2, but this isn't automatic, so passive stuff would still be able to affect everything but his source.
Absorbing only his body and not his source won't really incap, since Anos can cast magic from his source.
I wonder whether Hiragi can absorp Anos' source of perdition.

Hiiragi absorbs Anos physcal body... then he can't do anything against anos source of perdition + NEP2 then anos Reactive Evolution, Anos can reform his body from his source, then he uses NEP2 to protect himself and + reactive evolution... Bye hiiragi passive and Anos stomps

Considering that Senshinkan (Hope I'm spelling that right) isn't even translated due to the company that published going bankrupt, the profiles for the verse may as well be downright unreliable. Anyways, this is a stomp

Basically this, Hiragi absorb Anos physical body, Anos regen, then, Hiragi tries to absorb again, but nothing happens, thanks to Anos reactive evolution, then, Anos slaps

Hiiragi absorbs Anos physcal body... then he can't do anything against anos source of perdition + NEP2 then anos Reactive Evolution, Anos can reform his body from his source, then he uses NEP2 to protect himself and + reactive evolution... Bye hiiragi passive and Anos stomps
Basically this, Hiragi absorb Anos physical body, Anos regen, then, Hiragi tries to absorb again, but nothing happens, thanks to Anos reactive evolution, then, Anos slaps
Copy and Paste jijiji

Last edited:
How does Anos' reactive evolution work? "The same attack doesn't work on him twice" sounds really NLF-y without further explanation

How does Anos' reactive evolution work? "The same attack doesn't work on him twice" sounds really NLF-y without further explanation
Why is it NLF if the other character doesnt have nothing special that others Maou Gakuin characters also have?

Well I was asking for further explanation hence why I said it sounds like an NLF without further explanation with how understandably vague that statement is.

It's seem 🥱... But better wait... Let's not claim anything for now

Last edited:
It's seems that your memories are trying to stomp anos 🥱

I assume both are blood lusted? Since there are two conditions for his Reverse Cross; He must feel envy toward his opponent - however it isn't technically a disadvantage, he feels envy toward everyone, he's jealous of everything, be it healthy body or specific skills.
His enemy must have negative feelings for him, that's it. Hostility, anger, fear? You're already taken by him. As long as this condition is achieved then distance and number of subject is unlimited. The true root of this ability it to look down on him. So it's not just negative feelings, but feelings which he interprets as a negative - mercy and pity work too, so does ridicule. His interpretation is so broad that you can say that directing awareness toward him is enough. And no matter how hard you try to hide these feelings, Reverse Cross won't be fooled (Kimenshu, assassins who had their feelings sealed were instantly absorbed by him).

Back