• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most versatile for every tier.

Characters who have the most diverse abilities not the longest list of abilities.

1-A:

High 1-B:

1-B:

Low 1-B:

High 1-C:

1-C:

Low 1-C:

High 2-A:

2-A:

2-B:

2-C:

Low 2-C:

High 3-A:

3-A:

3-B:

3-C:

4-A: Kirby

4-B:

High 4-C: Caine (World of Darkness)

4-C:

Low 4-C:

High 5-A:

5-A:

5-B:

Low 5-B:

5-C: Medaka Kurokami

High 6-A:

6-A: Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel)

High 6-B:

6-B:

Low 6-B: The Operator

High 6-C:

6-C:

High 7-A:

7-A:

7-B:

High 7-C:

7-C:

Low 7-C: The Operator

8-A:

8-B:

High 8-C:

8-C:

9-A:

9-B:

9-C:

10-A:

10-B:

10-C:

Unknown:

Varies: Doraemo

If I'm wrong I'll happily put my hands up

But James Bond for 9-B

Bullets, lasers, smoke, Invisibility, thermal vision, seduction, sleep Manip, electricity Manip, explosion manip

They have access to these abilities in their 9-B keys though. This would be a 'most versatile non-smurf for every tier' in that case.

Ahhh ok

Just making sure

Also since I am Australian and have dealt with immense heat on a daily basis ? Can I have 1-B weather Manip? Hahaha

I mean... this'll probably get changed later if it is added, since I'm not too familiar with most of the Low 2-C characters here. But I know that Ren Amamiya has a very diverse moveset, and has even gotten votes in matches previously purely due to his versatility. I think he should at least be considered.

And yes, as an Australian, do I also get 1-B weather resistance? XD

Blackcurrant91 said:
All Australians have 1-B Weather resistance and heat resistance/resistances to poison from living with spiders/snakes.
(Derailed)
Good to know!

(who cares tho)

TheArsenal1212 said:
I care more than I should hahahah
I meant, who cares about the derailment.

You need to care about 1-B weather resistance mate. XD

10-A Giorno? He isn't exactly versatile though. He's strong with his causality reversal, but that's rly all he has.

Amane Shinomiya should get 10-A. I mean he can make any wish reality on top of his already broken passives. That seems pretty versatile.

Yeah I agree. Giorno is relativley versatile for a 10-A though. Amane is likely more versatile from being able to stand there and do nothing to win yeah. Rohan would be my choice over Giorno.

Back