• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moving into an area of frozen time

Say that there's a character who freezes time on a universal scale. There's another character who's on a different plane of existence who warps/goes through a portal to the universe where time is frozen. Would the second character immediately be frozen too, or would they have to have been there when time was initially frozen?

Additional question: Say that Character A is fighting someone, and that person freezes time. There's a character B who's on a different plane of existence where time works differently then it does where A is. Character B is symbiotically linked to character A. B sends some of the energy of the plane to character A. Would this unfreeze A from being frozen in time?

Last edited:
1. This is a case by case scenario I think. Sometimes characters can do things after the initial release of an ability so it would be possible for both interpretations of it either being shown that anything entering the frozen space freezes or stated that the character needed to be there during the initial release of the time stop. That's my opinion though, I don't think we have a set standard for this.

2. This one might also be a case by case basis but I do think character A would become unfrozen so long as the energy works in that way of given character A the same status as character B.

Back