• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, Game and Watch is baseline, giving Cedric at least a 2.3x AP advantage, probably more.

Anyway, Game and Watch making shadowy copies of Cedric can be SUCCed with his staff, as are most of his abilities. I think Regen and his own attack absorption are his best tools here, but he can be easily incapped with powernull and shine while Cedric decides on what to do, and the latter involves in a game of magical hot potato until Game & watch gets vaporized by Cedric's attack amped a few times.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Well, Game and Watch is baseline, giving Cedric at least a 2.3x AP advantage, probably more.

Anyway, Game and Watch making shadowy copies of Cedric can be SUCCed with his staff, as are most of his abilities. I think Regen and his own attack absorption are his best tools here, but he can be easily incapped with powernull and shine while Cedric decides on what to do, and the latter involves in a game of magical hot potato until Game & watch gets vaporized by Cedric's attack amped a few times.
G&W actually reasonably scales to Valev within verse, as his friend is where basically the entire verse gets MCB from. I've taken a long hiatus from writing for it, so I haven't gotten to develop it.

So G&W has close to a x3 AP advantage.

oh they're in the same verse. That should probably be on his page, then, since it just says he can "level multiple city blocks".

Anyway, I don't think the verdict changes, as Cedric can still absorb his attacks and SHINE.

G&W's clones are made out of shadow bugs, iirc, so they wouldn't be able to be absorbed if not made out of magic.

Literally none of G&W's moves besides the flames and Judge 6 use magic.

Which seems to be most of his attack attacks.

G&W doesn't actually use them that much.

Judge 6 and Consortium Flames are not his only attack attacks. He's got melee and bombs and power duplication and duplication of himself as well and literally the rest of Judge's moves

Back