• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Except they aren't Incredible cannot damage Steven with any way as Steven have Large Building Durability in base without shield and far far far higher durability with it. Steven's reactions are also much higher. Steven's AP is enoughtto damage Incredible during extendended time so I guess Steven wins

Isn't Steven's shield just a shield? He's only fairly above average otherwise, so Mr. Incredible can easily outwrestle him/outmanuever the shield and do a back break or something.

Reppuzan said:
Isn't Steven's shield just a shield? He's only fairly above average otherwise, so Mr. Incredible can easily outwrestle him/outmanuever the shield and do a back break or something.

Well, it managed to destroy several water clones of the Crystal Gems, who where overpowering the normal gems (each gem is in the High 6-B spectrum), though IIRC that was under strange circumstances so I dunno if it could work here.

Reppuzan said:

Not if Steven puts up a bubble.

But how does Steven win in this scenario then? Pardon me (I haven't followed the series particularly closely) but I don't think Mr. Incredible is dumb enough to pound away at a shield he can't break. But a shield is just a shield. Outside of its vibrations Steven can't really do much to hurt Mr. Incredible, can he?

Reppuzan said:
But how does Steven win in this scenario then? Pardon me (I haven't followed the series particularly closely) but I don't think Mr. Incredible is dumb enough to pound away at a shield he can't break. But a shield is just a shield. Outside of its vibrations Steven can't really do much to hurt Mr. Incredible, can he?

His bubble has protected him against a good portion of the Ocean falling on him. I think this would probably be a stalemate.

Reppuzan said:
He actually has a few good tactics, such as rapidly expanding his bubble shield to launch on close-range enemies or using his regular shield as a projectile. It would also depend on whether or not Steven would have his watermelons.

I suppose they're in the ruins of a city so I guess he has rubble to use as ammo... Due to the difference in AP and Durability and superior reactions, I suppose this goes to Steven then.

I say Steven takes this. Mr. Incredible is strong but Steven's feats, reactions and durability make this a win if he focuses on the fight.

Mr Incredible could destroy the bubble if things like the Invisible Gem monster have, especially with the knock back

Like I said before,Steven isnt experienced, and shields tire him out, its only a matter of time until he stalls long enough for Bob to strike.

Back