• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MTG Page Inconsistency

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Oldwalker Bolas is High 3-A~Low 2-C with justification and explanation and sourcing.

Urza, however, is 2-A for no real reason. Yawgmoth scales to this and is senselessly 2-A.

However, the Elderspell has a 2-A statement, and the Elderspell would've returned Bolas to at least the peak of his Oldwalker powers. You could argue that the peak of the Elderspell's power is above this, I guess, but it wouldn't be unreasonable to put it as a possibility for oldwalkers like Bolas. Oldwalker Bolas (and others) should also probably just be at least Low 2-C honestly

the planeswalker page should also definitely be deleted but I digress

Last edited:
Oldwalker Bolas is High 3-A~Low 2-C with justification and explanation and sourcing.

Urza, however, is 2-A for no real reason. Yawgmoth scales to this and is senselessly 2-A.

However, the Elderspell has a 2-A statement, and the Elderspell would've returned Bolas to at least the peak of his Oldwalker powers. You could argue that the peak of the Elderspell's power is above this, I guess, but it wouldn't be unreasonable to put it as a possibility for oldwalkers like Bolas. Oldwalker Bolas (and others) should also probably just be at least Low 2-C honestly

the planeswalker page should definitely not be deleted but I digress
I agree with every part of this post.

The pages had a bunch of 2-A stuff on them before, too, but they'd need, like, uh... scans.

The pages had a bunch of 2-A stuff on them before, too, but they'd need, like, uh... scans.
Well, now we do have scans, just only for the recent stuff. The problem is getting the old stuff since it's so obscure.

Im working on tis verse but also working on like 6 other verses at the same time, do what you will with them, i dont have the ability to fix them how i want to atm

Back