• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multi continental black clover

BC seems to have just reached multi continental but the fire salamander was stated to be able evaporate 1000ri worth of ocean which the size of a continent iirc so was it not accepted or something else? If it wasn’t expected why wasn’t it?

The feats surrounding Salamander weren’t near that level so a case of it being an outlier could be made.

Tbh the outlier bit was back when the verse only had a low 6-B statement.

Now that we have several high 6-A calcs, it shouldn't be much of an outlier except for the fact that the captain are High 7-A from Williams feat, which was casual af

Tbh the outlier bit was back when the verse only had a low 6-B statement.

Now that we have several high 6-A calcs, it shouldn't be much of an outlier except for the fact that the captain are High 7-A from Williams feat, which was casual af
It'd still be an outlier given that the High 6-A calcs only exist for the higher-tier characters (like Zetten Asta and Judgment Day Yuno) and the Salamander calc is on the same level as the Asta calc if not higher

I mean the highest accepted calc, which scales to Spade Arc characters and more, is dozens of times higher than all of the Final Saga calcs yet we don't treat it as an outlier. I don't really see the difference here

Also I noticed the Salamander calc has a notable issue, and fixing would give lower results than the accepted end anyway.

I mean the highest accepted calc, which scales to Spade Arc characters and more, is dozens of times higher than all of the Final Saga calcs yet we don't treat it as an outlier. I don't really see the difference here
The Salamander Calc is much closer to the beginning of the series. That’s the difference

I already attempted to ward off outlier claims with more impressive feats but oh well, I guess your question has been answered @Popbum

Back