• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

multidimensional space in diebuster

Status
Not open for further replies.
aim for the top,gunbuster,next generation,diebuster,the inspirational girl series for gurren lagann,quantum science,giant robots and control of black holes,just something interesting to see,although the profile is supposed to be complete,like we know there are always the possibilities
room of the space-time censor's multidimensional space.
note:although it is in Spanish, as I already told you I cannot find it in English, besides I will not look for it in English because i not speak Eanglish.

Although multidimensional-space means multiple dimensions beyond the usual 4, multidimensional space theorizes the possibility of infinite dimensions.
multidimensional-space philosophy:
Abstraction of space with more than three dimensions, unlike the usual space (studied in elementary geometry) where only three perpendicular lines can pass through a point, for which the position of any point can be determined, in said space, by means of three numbers. In the multidimensional space of n dimensions, the position of a point is characterized by n numbers (with the particularity that the space can have a finite and infinite number of dimensions). The concept of multidimensional space appeared in mathematics as a result of the systematic development and generalization of the concept of space. It is the result of a complex process of abstraction and idealization, and serves as a powerful means of investigating reality. The abstraction of n-dimensional space has found important application, for example, in physics. The three numbers that characterize the situation of a point in space and the number that characterizes its position in time are examined at the same time, thus obtaining the four-dimensional space (four-dimensional space-time continuum) of the theory of relativity. In quantum mechanics, infinite-dimensional functional spaces find application. Despite how fruitful the concept of multidimensional space is for science, it should not be concluded that space as a form of existence of matter is multidimensional; said space is three-dimensional and its properties are discovered in the various geometry systems.

Thanks to quantum theory, information and existence are one and the same, and it exists due to the perception that it is there (Schrodingers Box), similar to how "the" universe works in Gurren Lagann. Lal'C & Dix-Neuf moved the remains of Jupiter by basically recombining their information.

小黒 -star Make動かすというのも room general Make組み換えるという事なの? 鶴巻 room overviewと存在はもう同義なんです. 「ある」っていう情報があるから,存在している. En ある 」という 認識 が なさ れる から 存在 し て って って いう が が て くる くる が が よく て が が が が バ が チック マニュ が バ を て て 星 が が に に ある」 が を 与える に ある 」」 を を 与える 事 で で 」与える を 与える 与える で で,そこに星が現れるみたいな事.ただし「萌え」 だ から つまり つまり つまり あくまで が あっ て て それ 「こう だっ たらいい に」 っ て いう の は できる けど けど 全く ない も を を を 新 し く し て し ま う の は 「萌 え え」とは違うと思うから

Oguro: Does moving a star also mean recombining information? Tsurumaki: Information and existence are already synonymous. It exists because there is information that says "there is". It is often said in science fiction quantum theory that it exists because the perception "there is" is made. It's like when L'Arc/Lark/Larck uses an exotic maneuver to say, "The stars are there!" When giving the information, the stars appear there. However, it is not possible to create something completely new that does not exist, because it is "Moe". In other words, there are things, and you can say "I wish I were like that", but creating something that doesn't exist is not the same as "Moe".

this means that yes, there are infinite dimensions in diebuster,and the stars what why see is not stars,more like dimensions

As you have been told repeatedly by others before, everything in CRT needs to be in English. Original scans are fine, but it needs to have English translation.

If you can't update that, I will close it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back