• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiple Keys for Shirou (From Fake Dreams)

Wdinatx

He/Him
Ok so I was about to update FFD Shirou with feats from his most recent chapter until I noticed something important. The note at the bottom describing his abilities in comparison to Servants is almost out of date... and he’s gotten far stronger in general than when it was written. He’s gone from easily killing a hopelessly weak Dead Apostle Ancestor and silently claiming he could fight Lorelei Barthomeloi to a mutual kill (with planning and luck) to Merem showing interest in his progress and being able to match 20% of Rider’s speed at base!

I suggest that he be given three keys:
A Pre-War key for what he could do before getting Noble Phantasms besides Avalon, Mace of Odo, Rho Aias, and what Waver showed him. At this point he was still ridiculously powerful among mages but, besides a few tricks (timeless swords that Heracles struggled to break) and his intelligence/willpower, he can’t stand up to Servants or Apostle Ancestors. Especially when he can’t use Avalon the way he can when Saber’s around.
A Holy Grail War key for what he could do by the time of Caster’s death. Competing with a weakened Rider at 1/2 her speed and was described by Archer as being to a Servant what a ridiculously poisonous insect is to a human. Can kill if you mess up but still much weaker.
A Post-War key for the monster we have now. Leaving his household (including Merem) wary of him and threatening to destroy the entire Eizenbern family. Competing with Lancer/Rider and taking a life off of Berserker when Illya told him to join in his training with the latter. WOG even said he has near-perfect reinforcement and that he’s comparable to Base Sion.

For what’s not in the page so far:
pec8tFk-1TVO96kdX4quSYCfhTw8gES0Xo0MWDvz2JoPZ5SIVpyntHBZHwHJ-l1lV4KblXHs-q6M9KZOLL0xKjVgn1YE9-bz6dqTwTo

TN6L082syu_xJjcLS13MoMiFCr-e08i8ZVAh4LcPpZTYTs8URrKrq3BStH_iUhZ8WC6kIyt5euoDMwwO-fibXMcu6KxLl7pGNg4rKUEB5g

4jgssmdKYA-PLFOlVVi6b39NnXvx1tviKZ6w2NcBy5rwR8dStmZYOha2hoO5PwWkDSdJwdP0KTNRfxy2UXDMsZnbEA8QD3qbC5kZhsbV

Ok so I was about to update FFD Shirou with feats from his most recent chapter until I noticed something important. The note at the bottom describing his abilities in comparison to Servants is almost out of date... and he’s gotten far stronger in general than when it was written. He’s gone from easily killing a hopelessly weak Dead Apostle Ancestor and silently claiming he could fight Lorelei Barthomeloi to a mutual kill (with planning and luck) to Merem showing interest in his progress and being able to match 20% of Rider’s speed at base!

I suggest that he be given three keys:
A Pre-War key for what he could do before getting Noble Phantasms besides Avalon, Mace of Odo, Rho Aias, and what Waver showed him. At this point he was still ridiculously powerful among mages but, besides a few tricks (timeless swords that Heracles struggled to break) and his intelligence/willpower, he can’t stand up to Servants or Apostle Ancestors. Especially when he can’t use Avalon the way he can when Saber’s around.
A Holy Grail War key for what he could do by the time of Caster’s death. Competing with a weakened Rider at 1/2 her speed and was described by Archer as being to a Servant what a ridiculously poisonous insect is to a human. Can kill if you mess up but still much weaker.
A Post-War key for the monster we have now. Leaving his household (including Merem) wary of him and threatening to destroy the entire Eizenbern family. Competing with Lancer/Rider and taking a life off of Berserker when Illya told him to join in his training with the latter. WOG even said he has near-perfect reinforcement and that he’s comparable to Base Sion.

For what’s not in the page so far:
pec8tFk-1TVO96kdX4quSYCfhTw8gES0Xo0MWDvz2JoPZ5SIVpyntHBZHwHJ-l1lV4KblXHs-q6M9KZOLL0xKjVgn1YE9-bz6dqTwTo

TN6L082syu_xJjcLS13MoMiFCr-e08i8ZVAh4LcPpZTYTs8URrKrq3BStH_iUhZ8WC6kIyt5euoDMwwO-fibXMcu6KxLl7pGNg4rKUEB5g

4jgssmdKYA-PLFOlVVi6b39NnXvx1tviKZ6w2NcBy5rwR8dStmZYOha2hoO5PwWkDSdJwdP0KTNRfxy2UXDMsZnbEA8QD3qbC5kZhsbV
Go for it, you seem to have planned it out fairly well so I don't see any issue with it.

Back