• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mutated cat fights a teleporting canine (Los Ahogados vs Blink Dog)

Los Ahogados vs Blink Dog

Rules:
  • Both are 9-A
  • Speed is Equal
  • They start 5 meters away
Facts
Los Ahogados scales above 0.011 tons and 1000 Kilograms
Blink Dog scales to 0.0055 tons and 680.3886 kilograms

Los Ahogados has an approximate 2x AP advantage
Los Ahogados has a 1.47x Lifting Strength advantage

Mutated Cat keeps ravaging D&D: 3 (Javenplayz253, Volt12121, VeneficaAuthor)

Dog stops the cat: 0

Both get adopted idk:

Last edited:
How the heck did the cat escape I sent it to the scp foundation-
Anyways Scoob can always teleport away from Garfield's attacks what does garf start with?

How the heck did the cat escape I sent it to the scp foundation-
I let it out

So anyway, Los Ahogados leads physically, he attempts to tear apart his opponent using his sharp fangs and claws. If able, he will overpower them and regurgitate water from his lung to drown his opponent.

I let it out

So anyway, Los Ahogados leads physically, he attempts to tear apart his opponent using his sharp fangs and claws. If able, he will overpower them and regurgitate water from his lung to drown his opponent.
Dog blinks and teleports then follows up with its own physical attack

Los Ahogados could handle his physical strikes and should be able to eventually understand how the dog operates. Slightly higher Durability and Immortality lets him be able to do such a thing

Los Ahogados could handle his physical strikes and should be able to eventually understand how the dog operates. Slightly higher Durability and Immortality lets him be able to do such a thing
Scooby can't get passed that cat fra
(Caught it and sending it to my pocket dimension where no one can escape)

That's 1 for Los Ahogados and i'll be voting for him myself
(Also what's your beef with my cat he literally defends abused animals 😭)

Back