• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mxyzptlk could be upgraded to Low 2-C or higher ( not trying wank to 1-A )_as he is guy perceiving overally world as Netflix Tv Show ? Sth analouge to

I don't think visualizing past events as television shows calls for an upgrade that significant.

Though I do think that the events of Supergirl 05x13 should be taken into account for future edits of the Mxyzptlk page. I.e. giving him a secondary image of his true form and giving him a few extra abilities, like Time Travel.

Actually, now that I think about it, he did make a new universe where Kara never befriended Lena, which might call for an upgrade.

ShadeTheNarwhal

Honestly i am also confused how this works in New Multiverse. Because it everything in this new episode displays like it anyhting happens before this crisis as we know for instance why he visualised events from ep7 S5 literally scene and word by word. Also with snap also moved Kara toward event of ep20 S4. Because this new timeline should be like Lilian, Lena and Lex are toggether coworking like happy familiy and Lex is HERO OF WORLD. According to Winn Schott confusion there was 0 Red Daughter in that timeline of this new mulitverse.

So Power of Mxy can be above Antimonitor, Spectre and destiny book ? Not wanking but curious because so confused. Mxy "tv show visualising" events sounds like anything happens like it doesn't matter did crisis happened or not.

Remember Lena Luthor and Kara Danvers are original from pre crisis multiverse. because Kara is paragon ( bodywise, soulwise power lvl wise )and Lena was spared thx to Lex's deal with Monitor.

Hence that Mxy visualisation recreated Valley of Juru literally.

Don't get me wrong not trying to make 1-A ( but stinks with 1-A ), but this is u know....

Antvasima

One question: What is really difference between High 3-A and Low 2-C ?

If u creates reality 3 dimensional infinite in size it is high 3-A or low 2-C ?

If u destroys universe simultaneously across all past, present, all possible future timelines it is low 2-C or 2-A ?

I highly doubt that Mxy is above the Anti-Monitor, the Spectre and the Book of Destiny. It's likely that Mxy just remembers the previous multiverse due to his higher-dimensional physiology. Plus, his new universes didn't show the Red Daughter existing, so...

Side note: Does this count as a necro? I hope it doesn't.

Of course i am not trying to speculate it. But just reminds me some fictional transcendence powers but not saying actually it is. Also not saying your interpretation is wrong with higher dimensional physiology. Also remember 5th dimensional signatures in Earth-38 ( pre crisis ) were recorded across history like said sth about genies or leproconuses.

It relates also to magic fugitives from Legends of Tomorrow ( pre crisis ) where also Nora Darhk as fairy godmother has power to bfr and close herself, Ray, Damien inside a tv programme for children. And also magic itself is described as power outside multiverse ( probably from hell or anywhere else ) as it is a big pillar which was sooner shattered by Anti-Matter.

Also not speculating at all, because they didn't explain anything how does magic, Mxy, 5th dimension, Spectre relates to each other.

Also all those vibrational frequency stuff etc.

ArthurCurry89 said:
Antvasima

One question: What is really difference between High 3-A and Low 2-C ?

If u creates reality 3 dimensional infinite in size it is high 3-A or low 2-C ?

If u destroys universe simultaneously across all past, present, all possible future timelines it is low 2-C or 2-A ?
High 3-A means infinite 3-D power. Low 2-C means creating or destroying entire universal space-time continuums.

Destroying a single timeline is Low 2-C. Destroying many of them could be 2-C, 2-B, or 2-A, depending on the number.

Back