• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
Achievement Points

I'm thinking of a number, between my buttocks. Do you know what it is? It's my achievement points, and they happen to be seven hundred and twenty. The higher my achievement points, the higher up the leaderboard I will go. I'm thinking of a number; between four hundred and fifty and eight fifty. Do you know what it is? It happens to be seven hundred and twenty, which is my achievement points. This number is between my buttocks. This number, I am thinking, is between four hundred and fifty and eight fifty. The higher this number it is, the higher up the leaderboard I will go. But the number is between my buttocks! Do you know what number it is? It happens to be between four fifty and eight fifty, and the number is between my buttocks. The number is seven hundred and twenty. But do you know what number I'm thinking of? I'm thinking of a number between my buttocks. It happens to be between four fifty and eight fifty, and it will bring me higher in the leaderboard the higher it is. Fortunately that number is seven hundred and twenty, which is a number between four fifty and eight fifty. This number between four fifty and eight fifty happens to be between my buttocks...

Back