• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My apologies to the users of vs battles wiki

Sans2345

He/Him
After so many blocks on the wiki from just trying to improve on my profile page making skills i have something to say to all of you on JBW plus VBW.

I have learned from my actions and not listening to admins when to stop in the past which i am so sorry about i should have listened to all of you plus those awful stomp matches which i did not know were stomps at first which im also sorry about i should have really made fair matches with same tier charcters.

I guess what im trying to say is.....

Im sorry...

If i ever get unblocked from VBW i assure and promise you i will never make stomp matches and will always listen to all of you im sorry for not listening to you all im so very sorry i will listen to you guys the next time you give me a chance.

I know my pages are crap on VBW and im bad at everything so...if you guys decide to keep me banned fine.....just know that im sorry about everything i done in the past and i understand if you want to keep me banned.....just know that i won't do those things again if you give me another chance....

Again.....

Im sorry.....

Back