• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My ego is bigger than yours! (Cucumber Otter VS Javen Rematch) 0-0-4 (GRACE)

This is going down anyways
Playz starts by laying down tower heroes then pull up several slap battle items to send CO to da voidddd

This is going down anyways
Playz starts by laying down tower heroes then pull up several slap battle items to send CO to da voidddd
So, this void strategy, we can actually show CO should be able to stop this. As proven by the existence of Retto, whenever stuff like this happens, his soul leaves his body and creates a new vessel. So, while we may end up with like, 700 Rettos, we wouldn’t get any immediate problems.

Okay, for Cucumber Otter, we have a few strategies.
1: Golden Orbs erase Javen from Existance
2: Red Mode Boost + Sus Mode Boost = 2.37 - 12.57 times boost to their stats
3: Use Sealing to restrain Javen

Okay fair. Also, IDK how the sealing works, someone else added it to the page. As far as I know, it’s basically just “Anyone affected can no longer move”.
The summons can easily work together to fight against Otter and potentially force playz out of the Sealing and again Playz glitch

The summons can easily work together to fight against Otter and potentially force playz out of the Sealing and again Playz glitch
As far as I know, most of the stuff that Javen could get wouldn’t put Cucumber Otter down for long, due to Regen, Immortality, etc.

As far as I know, most of the stuff that Javen could get wouldn’t put Cucumber Otter down for long, due to Regen, Immortality, etc.
Nah bruh Roblox has like 40 million+ games to choose from = abilities he could choose from there might be some regen Negation weapons in there.

Nah bruh Roblox has like 40 million+ games to choose from = abilities he could choose from there might be some regen Negation weapons in there.
Remember, it’s restricted to 7-C (Forgot to mention) and while some of the items may help, it’s also, you know, millions of items. How long would it take for him to find or think of the right one?

Javen has resistance to corruption.
Right, I forgot. At least The 8 Golden Orbs still work. There’s also the Water Drops Moves, where he fires a machine gun like stream of water attacks, that turn around after missing. All his Danmaku could easily leave Javen open to a strong enough attack. And outsmarting Javen or Cucumber Otter is not a factor here, as they both have a lot of experience and intelligence. Besides, what’s stopping Cucumber Otter from absorbing Kinetic Energy to go Red Mode? He has done it before, and it would almost double all his stats.

Right, I forgot. At least The 8 Golden Orbs still work. There’s also the Water Drops Moves, where he fires a machine gun like stream of water attacks, that turn around after missing. All his Danmaku could easily leave Javen open to a strong enough attack. And outsmarting Javen or Cucumber Otter is not a factor here, as they both have a lot of experience and intelligence. Besides, what’s stopping Cucumber Otter from absorbing Kinetic Energy to go Red Mode? He has done it before, and it would almost double all his stats.
Javen can mind manip the Orbs since they have a mind of their own
Javen has experience with danmaku and can just... fly up and still dodge them and can use playz glitch to counter them, again Javen can use playz glitch to amp himself up too.

Javen can mind manip the Orbs since they have a mind of their own
Javen has experience with danmaku and can just... fly up and still dodge them and can use playz glitch to counter them, again Javen can use playz glitch to amp himself up too.
Well, it was NEVER CONFIRMED they have a mind of their own. It was just a probability.
For flying up to dodge them… it homes in. It’s a homing attack, of which cucumber otter has many of.
As for stat amps, Javen still needs to use an item. It’s not like they just happen to automatically activate. They’re items. Not separate powers.

Well, it was NEVER CONFIRMED they have a mind of their own. It was just a probability.
Fair
For flying up to dodge them… it homes in. It’s a homing attack, of which cucumber otter has many of.
Like I said he can block it with items, plus he can redirect them.
As for stat amps, Javen still needs to use an item. It’s not like they just happen to automatically activate. They’re items. Not separate powers.
Playz just activates them as usual

Both of these guys have wayyyyy too many hax to count, but javen does have The Playz Glitch that can let him whip out anything that’s within Roblox, which would be extremely useful for him here, as he could potentially gain almost any ability that isn’t on his page. To kill otter, Javen would have to reduce him down his last atoms, which I think with enough heat, like throwing in a minature sun, might be possible.

Javen can also likely use his arsenal much effectively, since he has more and better intelligence feats that otter, who’s just built an ai program and has no other feats relating to battle iq, lol

Both of these guys have wayyyyy too many hax to count, but javen does have The Playz Glitch that can let him whip out anything that’s within Roblox, which would be extremely useful for him here, as he could potentially gain almost any ability that isn’t on his page. To kill otter, Javen would have to reduce him down his last atoms, which I think with enough heat, like throwing in a minature sun, might be possible.

Javen can also likely use his arsenal much effectively, since he has more and better intelligence feats that otter, who’s just built an ai program and has no other feats relating to battle iq, lol
Well, I just used his best feat. He does according to Cucumber Otter’s creator on her Reddit, have a whole lifetime of training, as well as 4 years of fighting experience in the FOG. When it comes to the HAX part, that is useful, but remember, if his body is destroyed, his soul can resurrect. Plus, the Golden orbs are an endless supply of weapons.

Well, I just used his best feat. He does according to Cucumber Otter’s creator on her Reddit, have a whole lifetime of training, as well as 4 years of fighting experience in the FOG. When it comes to the HAX part, that is useful, but remember, if his body is destroyed, his soul can resurrect. Plus, the Golden orbs are an endless supply of weapons.
Playz has been fighting Knoddy for four years.

Plus, they have directly compared their Cucumber Otter’s level of skill to Satoru Gojo, and even said they are training constantly.

Well, I just used his best feat. He does according to Cucumber Otter’s creator on her Reddit, have a whole lifetime of training, as well as 4 years of fighting experience in the FOG. When it comes to the HAX part, that is useful, but remember, if his body is destroyed, his soul can resurrect. Plus, the Golden orbs are an endless supply of weapons
Even if they are there are Roblox items that do that but even BETTER
Plus, they have directly compared their Cucumber Otter’s level of skill to Satoru Gojo, and even said they are training constantly.
Playz is smart in streets smart and can trick CO and mind manip him.

Even if they are there are Roblox items that do that but even BETTER
Fair.
Playz is smart in streets smart and can trick CO and mind manip him.
Yeah, that’s a legitimate answer to this, but it only works from a few feet away. Due to SBA, both characters are trying to win, so he would probably try to avoid getting close enough for that to happen.

Anyways, This is my new account! I can finally debate! Speaking of which, Javen.
Here is my argument. Cucumber Otter puts Javen into an Undertale-Style battle. I don’t think Javen has experience using his soul to dodge magic, nor would most of his stuff work, as you have to take turns in this thing, so Cucumber Otter has an advantage in both experience and mechanics. We know he can do this, because of me and my friends many Undertale X FOG Games.

Anyways, This is my new account! I can finally debate! Speaking of which, Javen.
Here is my argument. Cucumber Otter puts Javen into an Undertale-Style battle. I don’t think Javen has experience using his soul to dodge magic, nor would most of his stuff work, as you have to take turns in this thing, so Cucumber Otter has an advantage in both experience and mechanics. We know he can do this, because of me and my friends many Undertale X FOG Games.
Yeah uhhh the taking turns thing falls under game mechanics
and doesn't count as in soul Jave and easily find out and teleport from the attacks.

Yeah uhhh the taking turns thing falls under game mechanics
and doesn't count as in soul Jave and easily find out and teleport from the attacks.
I'd argue dodging with your soul is also game mechanics, unless Cucumber Otter has Law Manipulation.

Hey guys I’m back and wait what the f-
Okay yeah, you all give fair points, but at least Cucumber Otter can directly target Javen’s soul. That might have some really weird stuff happen.
Okay
Playz can redirect the attacks with his mask
But didn’t they say it was directly at his soul? Plus I’ve played it, and most of the attacks home in, so reflecting them would just have them come back

Back