• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Lol, I'm hoping the villain is another jailbreaker that is unrelated to AFO.

Tartarus had so many dudes in there they can't all possibly be related to AFO.

(I'm personally hoping some game villains like Isana and Maguma get a chance)

Lol, I'm hoping the villain is another jailbreaker that is unrelated to AFO.

Tartarus had so many dudes in there they can't all possibly be related to AFO.

(I'm personally hoping some game villains like Isana and Maguma get a chance)
Good point. The villain being someone who was previously locked up in Tartarus is a great organic way to introduce a new supervillain.

The movie should introduce AFO's old cronies that All Might defeated and imprisoned.

AFO kept talking about all the friends All Might defeated but we never really see any of them. It's not possible that All Might murdered all of them too.

I've seen this video before. Bro doesn't even mention Shigaraki's Reactive Evolution or Tidal Wave of hands that each individually can decay shit when he's not getting his Quirks erased.
And planetary jujitsu kaisen ? Just nonsensical :ROFLMAO:
I was about to ignore this because of the dogshit 2 seconds I saw with that cringe ass laugh, but now my interest is peaked.

Same sentiment here. Clickbait titles and arrogant theories is why i stopped watching any chapter review videos

Hey my calc! I hope this at least upscales the high tiers to small country. The sns missle punch calc is already accepted, so I don't see why this one shouldn't be. (Of course as long as there's nothing wrong with it)
Your pixel scaling is wrong.

You should be using the air giant to find the missile size. Star and Stripe is in front of the missiles in the shot, so she'll appear bigger than normal. Place something in front of your eye and watch how it looks bigger than something in the background. Same case here.

Your way of finding the surface area of the Nomu is also massively incorrect as well.

I've already done this calc and the results are worthless.

Scan 1

Star and Stripe Giant Height = 1930 m (1443 px)

Star and Stripe Giant Wrist = 68.21 m (51 px)

Scan 2

Star and Stripe Giant Wrist = 68.21 m (83 px)

Missile Diameter = 15.61 m (19 px)

Missile Radius = 7.80 m

That is the closest the Nomu or Shigaraki can be to the payload, which is somewhere inside of the missile shell.

(4337137895.6786)/(4pi((7.80)^2))/2 = 2836443.68412 Kilotons of TNT per m^2

Average Human Cross Section Area = 0.68 m^2

Energy = 2836443.68412*0.68 = 1928781.7052 Kilotons of TNT or 1.9 Gigatons of TNT

However it's physically impossible for Shigaraki to be 7.8 m away from all 10 of missile's explosive, so we have to divide this to get the energy of a single missile.

Single Missile Energy = 192.87 Megatons of TNT (Mountain level)

Now let's check the Nomu.

Scan 3

Tomura Shigaraki Height = 1.75 (64 px)

Nomu Waist = 1.832 m (67 px)

Scan 4 and Scan 5

Nomu Waist = 1.832 m (42 px)

Nomu Front Surface Area = 38.67 m^2 (20328 px per square)

This already the front half of the Nomu's surface area, so no need to cut this in half. And the body maybe a bit off due to just taking an explosion.

Energy = 2836443.68412*38.67 = 109685277.265 Kilotons of TNT or 109 Gigatons of TNT

Same as before I need to divide the energy.

Single Missile Energy = 10.96 Gigatons of TNT (Island level)

This missile scaling is all pointless.

Your pixel scaling is wrong.

You should be using the air giant to find the missile size. Star and Stripe is in front of the missiles in the shot, so she'll appear bigger than normal. Place something in front of your eye and watch how it looks bigger than something in the background. Same case here.

Your way of finding the surface area of the Nomu is also massively incorrect as well.

I've already done this calc and the results are worthless.

Scan 1

Star and Stripe Giant Height = 1930 m (1443 px)

Star and Stripe Giant Wrist = 68.21 m (51 px)

Scan 2

Star and Stripe Giant Wrist = 68.21 m (83 px)

Missile Diameter = 15.61 m (19 px)

Missile Radius = 7.80 m

That is the closest the Nomu or Shigaraki can be to the payload, which is somewhere inside of the missile shell.

(4337137895.6786)/(4pi((7.80)^2))/2 = 2836443.68412 Kilotons of TNT per m^2

Average Human Cross Section Area = 0.68 m^2

Energy = 2836443.68412*0.68 = 1928781.7052 Kilotons of TNT or 1.9 Gigatons of TNT

However it's physically impossible for Shigaraki to be 7.8 m away from all 10 of missile's explosive, so we have to divide this to get the energy of a single missile.

Single Missile Energy = 192.87 Megatons of TNT (Mountain level)

Now let's check the Nomu.

Scan 3

Tomura Shigaraki Height = 1.75 (64 px)

Nomu Waist = 1.832 m (67 px)

Scan 4 and Scan 5

Nomu Waist = 1.832 m (42 px)

Nomu Front Surface Area = 38.67 m^2 (20328 px per square)

This already the front half of the Nomu's surface area, so no need to cut this in half. And the body maybe a bit off due to just taking an explosion.

Energy = 2836443.68412*38.67 = 109685277.265 Kilotons of TNT or 109 Gigatons of TNT

Same as before I need to divide the energy.

Single Missile Energy = 10.96 Gigatons of TNT (Island level)

This missile scaling is all pointless.
For the warheads of intercontinental missiles, wouldn’t the payload be more towards the front cap? Every diagram of ballistic missiles I’ve seen has the actual “boom” part placed within the tip, never in the body, so the distance they are from the explosion should be more like 2-3 meters than 7.80. Just my opinion, idk if it really matters.

For the warheads of intercontinental missiles, wouldn’t the payload be more towards the front cap? Every diagram of ballistic missiles I’ve seen has the actual “boom” part placed within the tip, never in the body, so the distance they are from the explosion should be more like 2-3 meters than 7.80. Just my opinion, idk if it really matters.
It varies.

Some missiles have the guidance system up there or the payload.

But the most common position is right under that pointed bit.

I'm going off things like this.

How about we don't talk about other verses in the MHA Discussion Thread.

Especially since I plan to watch JJK in the future and don't want to get spoiled in a MHA thread.
YOU HAVEN'T!? Boy are you in for a treat. Also have you read Chainsaw Man yet? I heard you were interested in it when the anime was airing.

YOU HAVEN'T!? Boy are you in for a treat. Also have you read Chainsaw Man yet? I heard you were interested in it when the anime was airing.
I'm on Chainsaw Man right now, already seen the entire anime and read up to the current manga chapter.

Have a big backlog to go through at some point.

Fire Force, Jujutsu Kaisen, Spy x Family, Kaguya Sama, Oshi No Ko, and some more I can't recall.

Planning to get into JJK after I hear the second season is over so I can watch both at once and catch up with the manga afterward.

Edit: Was going to get into NNT and Black Clover as well, but haven't been able to muster up the motivation. One-Piece... god I'll need a lot of strength for that one.

Trust me, I had doubts about Black Clover, but it's honestly amazing the beginning is slow, but everything after that is peak.

For NNT I enjoyed it, but IMO it got horrible after the 3rd season.

I'm on Chainsaw Man right now, already seen the entire anime and read up to the current manga chapter.

Fire Force, Jujutsu Kaisen, Spy x Family, Kaguya Sama, Oshi No Ko, and some more I can't recall.

Planning to get into JJK after I hear the second season is over so I can watch both at once and catch up with the manga afterward.

Edit: Was going to get into NNT and Black Clover as well, but haven't been able to muster up the motivation. One-Piece... god I'll need a lot of strength for that one.
What about DR.stone?

That is one of the series I couldn't recall.

I think Dr. Stone will actually be after JJK for me.

Also for Black Clover and NNT, I was planning on reading the manga before watching the anime, considering the things I've heard.

Fire Force is also getting a season 3 relatively soon so there’s that to look forward to as well if you’re interested in watching the series.

Back