• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Nine already saw 20% Izuku's speed.

If 20% was comparable to lightning he wouldn't be confused on how they avoided it. He also didn't see the lightning get redirected by Kaminari, which meant the bolt reaching the them from the clouds was too fast for him to perceive. While he can easily perceive 20% Izuku's speed from a closer distance.

So no, that kind of scaling would be difficult without multiple accepted calculations.

So, a while ago I brought up Fatgum absorbing multiplier and it seem to get ignored so ima try it again.

His quirk is stated to absorb every blow he takes, and he took A LOT from Rappa. His spear is then said to take all of that absorbed energy and fire it off at once.
Even if we assume he only took 20 punches it’ll still be an upgrade for him.

So, a while ago I brought up Fatgum absorbing multiplier and it seem to get ignored so ima try it again.

His quirk is stated to absorb every blow he takes, and he took A LOT from Rappa. His spear is then said to take all of that absorbed energy and fire it off at once.
Yeah, we should do this more with similar abilities on the wiki

AFO is an absolute clown. Bro did all this shit and couldn’t even figure out that the person he was grooming would simply overpower him.

Like, this war has been nothing but absolute L’s for him that he only is surviving cause of his cockroach Rewind drug.

He got tricked by Aoyama’s parents/Shinso and baited into this fight.

Didn’t expect Monoma splitting everyone up with the Troy plan + Warp Gate

His quirks rebelled against him thanks to Jiro to the point he was perma handicapped after that point

He got his mask smashed by Hawks, Jiro and Tokoyami after tryharding to kill them

He got COOKED by Endeavor so bad he had to resort to the Rewind Drug which he never planned to use

His vestige got stomped by Shigaraki/Deku, freeing Shiggy to have full control

Kurogiri doesn’t care about him and just wants to help Shigaraki/Eraserhead so that back up didn’t even work for him getting to Shigaraki

He got delayed AGAIN by the Shiketsu students showing up

His plan for Toga + Twice was crippled cause Toga couldn’t use any Quirks due to her mental struggle

Dark Shadow beat his face in horrendously until he aged down a ton

Machia turned against him and ALSO beat his face in while delaying him

He got dogpiled by everyone there until he pulls out his brand new quirk combos to escape

Doesn’t take Dark Shadow because Mineta stalled him

Runs into All Might and is now getting gigastalled AGAIN because of Shigaraki’s hatred infecting him.

This war has been nothing but L after L after L. He is going out like a loser pretending to be a Demon King because he couldn’t spare the brain power to take the fodder seriously.
AIL4fc_Hbj14qBpfIMLvH_vdfkU2uv_msOAjQGy6NYIIhcYXRQpvkcpnsUYTADhYomsSmkQq2g_2kJAj5cILvvqXdGbzdQCXXOZ8ShuyGWJN_Bspi3ot-0mvh9qg7r8qzDM5_AXBhhlx3-Hg5oUlmHsW2zt5=w640-h852-s-no

I think people are just misunderstanding afo motive. Almost all the L afo took has a reasoning behind it. (Here) is a detailed explanation on afo that actually proves his competence. Afo has taken more w than L and anytime one of his plans fail he has always been shown to adapt to the situation.

Afo is not much of a fraud if we look at the reasoning his plan failed. Sukuna is the real fraud.

Anyways, I think all might is gonna be dying to afo and give deku a power boost once he reaches the vestige realm or bakugo is gonna save all might since he felt he was the cause of all might losing his quirk.

Either way it's a win for me.

Last edited:
AFO’s ass is on fraudulent behavior cause this man be talking about “oh I only got limited minutes till I burn out and die”

And this dude is out here constantly monologuing.

Like for real, half the reason he’s gonna fizzle out is cause the man just can’t stop talking.

What's this? A small purple child is taunting me? Guess I'll actually shut up for once and not steal Dark Shadow even tho I could easily pick him up and steal it on the go. Uh oh, I predict that All might is about to fight me in Kamino, guess I won't temporarily take Decay and dust him at first contact whoopty doo

What's this? A small purple child is taunting me? Guess I'll actually shut up for once and not steal Dark Shadow even tho I could easily pick him up and steal it on the go. Uh oh, I predict that All might is about to fight me in Kamino, guess I won't temporarily take Decay and dust him at first contact whoopty doo
Speaking of that actually….

Does the fact that AFO now have access to all his previous quirks disprove the popular theory that AFO gave Shigaraki Decay as a child? Since if AFO really did use to have decay at his disposal, he could’ve annihilated everyone going up against him the minute he started using rewind.

His Quirks are stated to be unaffected by the Rewind. He's still using Quirk he only recently got like the Mud Warp (He stated it was new in Kamino) and Search.

Along with Air Cannon and Rivet Stab now.

AFO injected himself with a modified version of the Quirk Erasing Drug that Chisaki made. Chisaki's drug only effected the Quirks and had zero effect on a person's body. This drug AFO took appears to be doing the opposite. Which is rewinding the body while ignoring the Quirks.

Edit: Super Ninja'd

On an unrelated note, did you see what happened to JJK's speed? Shit's making me more depressed than when Spiderman was downgrade to Hypersonic

😭

Fat Gum should have a Varies rating for his Spear attack, since it depends on the strength of his opponent and not his own power that he can build up.
Yeah this is true, but there’s a certain amount he can take before he loses all fat. That’s what I’m tryna quantify. He absorbed all of Rappa punches which were way over 20 (which is in the town level range) so I’m suggesting an extra rating.
His normal rating, varies with Spear, at least X level. Do you agree with this?

Yeah this is true, but there’s a certain amount he can take before he loses all fat. That’s what I’m tryna quantify. He absorbed all of Rappa punches which were way over 20 (which is in the town level range) so I’m suggesting an extra rating.
His normal rating, varies with Spear, at least X level. Do you agree with this?
Definitely

Got around 30 punches myself. There are some panels without any sound but you can see he's taking hits, I'm assuming those are just one blow.

That's at least 30 of Rappa's hits, since the actual number is far higher. I'm certain if we used the anime we'd get around 100 blows or more.

I guess I'll bring this up in the smaller CRT I'm planning, it can be discussed there.

Got around 30 punches myself. There are some panels without any sound but you can see he's taking hits, I'm assuming those are just one blow.

That's at least 30 of Rappa's hits, since the actual number is far higher. I'm certain if we used the anime we'd get around 100 blows or more.

I guess I'll bring this up in the smaller CRT I'm planning, it can be discussed there.
so using 30 and our current numero for the Howitzer (which he scales to) it'd roughly be 3.39 Kilotons (Small Town (+?))
using 100 it'd be 11.3 Kilotons (Town)

So I assume we either go with 30 to be safe or say "Atleast" and "At most"
Of course this also doesn't count for the fact Rappa One-Tapped Unbreakable which could take the howitzer impact, making Rappa far stronger then the Howitzer, but I dont know what we do about that

Back