• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Insert sad naruto song here

, well can't we go back to the all might creates clouds thing?
That was All Might who still held OFA, who's stronger than his USJ self, who is stronger than his movie self.

In short, no one (Not including Prime) scales to All Might's cloud feat besides maybe the USJ Nomu's Shock Absorption Quirk. Since Izuku might've implied that AM's Plus Ultra strength was stronger than his Detroit Smash, though this was rejected in the past so I doubt even that would happen.

That was All Might who still held OFA, who's stronger than his USJ self, who is stronger than his movie self.

In short, no one (Not including Prime) scales to All Might's cloud feat besides maybe the USJ Nomu's Shock Absorption Quirk. Since Izuku might've implied that AM's Plus Ultra strength was stronger than his Detroit Smash, though this was rejected in the past so I doubt even that would happen.
Well, time to hear sad naruto songs again

But since the cube feat is lower wouldn't be ease to make characters downscale from that ?

Can't we downscale everyone from the 7-A feat and be done with it? Considering even All Might at his weakest has a superior durability to Endeavor.

Can't we downscale everyone from the 7-A feat and be done with it? Considering even All Might at his weakest has a superior durability to Endeavor.
Why would we downscale? The 7-A feat is the Heroes Rising feat right? Do you mean BoS Izuku's 100% downscale to like baseline 7-A via being weaker than his 7-A feat? With the rest being downscaled to 7-B+, is that what you're saying?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean here.

And what does All Might having superior durability to Endeavor have to do with this?

Why would we downscale? The 7-A feat is the Heroes Rising feat right? Do you mean BoS Izuku's 100% downscale to like baseline 7-A via being weaker than his 7-A feat? With the rest being downscaled to 7-B+, is that what you're saying?
Yeah, we know that AFO Shigaraki is as strong and as durable as All Might according to Endeavor, and Aizawa compared him to the USJ Nomu, so we already have some sort of scaling here.

I know Shigaraki was severely injured by 100% Deku, but baseline 7-A durability is justified, after all this Deku is even stronger than the one from the movie.

The High-Ends can scale from the USJ Nomu, with Endeavor scaling from that and Shigaraki's Air Cannon.

The tiers don't have to change that much.

Last edited:
I'm not getting into that 7-A scaling, I'll let you guys decided it in the next thread. Unless I gain a stronger opinion about it.

But one question, what is the USJ Nomu scaling to in this scenario?

Last edited:
But one question, what is the USJ Nomu scaling to in this scenario?
7-B+ I believe, the most damage he caused to All Might even after dozens if not hundreds of punches was making his face bleed (not counting his punch to All Might's weak spot). His durability would be 7-B+ as well (he was only stated to be as strong as All Might, not as durable like Shigaraki), 7-A with Shock Absorption.

The USJ Nomu bruised All Might's arm, even when he was blocking. When All Might saved Bakugo from Nomu.

And the doctor states that the USJ Nomu is as strong as All Might, while he states that Shigaraki is not quite on par with All Might.

USJ Nomu = USJ All Might in terms of AP, at least until All Might increases his strength with his Plus Ultra.

It's still a mere bruise, and All Might's durability is baseline 7-A scaling from Shiggy, if we were to bring this to real life, you wouldn't be able to survive hundreds of punches from someone as strong as you, meaning All Might's durability exceeds his own AP.
And the doctor states that the USJ Nomu is as strong as All Might, while he states that Shigaraki is not quite on par with All Might.
We don't know which All Might the Doctor was referring to, I brought up Aizawa's statement because he specifically compared Shigaraki to the USJ Nomu, and he knew how strong Nomu was before he even saw him fight All Might, his words carry a lot of weight because of that.

Doctor Garaki's statement is useless, for all we know he could be referring to Prime All Might or Weakened All Might.

Yeah it should be in the next thread, but I kinda see and may lean to agree with Therefir's idea about All Might's durability. I've had that thought for a while with All Might taking attacks that are supposedly on the same level as his AP. From the USJ Nomu to AFO. He should be tankier.

This speed revision in particular is finally done, the 7-A revision can wait for another day.

Back