• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just noticed... we havnt been updating these files for like 4 weeks now.. every since malik went MIA these profiles havnt changed xd

Zezu1995 said:
i just noticed... we havnt been updating these files for like 4 weeks now.. every since malik went MIA these profiles havnt changed xd
At this point we are waiting for NNT to finish before updating the profiles in case Nakaba makes another retcon.

ZERO7772 said:
>Escanor

>Get one shotted

Bruh....
Eh, honestly I'm expecting it every time he shows up maybe it's just me but I can totally see it happening in NNT if for no ther reason than to hype the enemy up.

> when is the official coming? i think that damage guy knows

I think the simulpub official release comes out on around Thursday.

Also unless the Sub-Rel Galan calc goes through this is going to look pretty inconsistent, maybe even then actually since jumping from MHS+ to FTL is a huge jump.

Speaking of next chapter, if Nakaba still remember that Chandler can use true night then I expect Chandler to pull TN before Zel gets completely dusted.

Escanor need to beat up the last brother though.

thats why i said.. ludo had to be moving at rel-sol this whole time.. i mean why give the man speed based powers if he isnt one of the top fastest i still find it odd zeldris is outspeeding him... ludo grace went from flash to trash LOL ( i amuse myself) but ya.. galand high end has to be used went this is all over

Inb4 Escanor oneshots zeldris.

Then Meliodas ends his transformation and fights the one for the rest of the minute or beats him.

And at the end Meliodas' emotions arrive.

know what im confused about , first ludo says "like" then says it isnt an exaggeration .. does that mean anything?

Chandler was saying "where I felt this magic before". Unless Nakaba plan on making Zel soloing The One as well "which will be stupid" I am sure Chandler will pulln his trump card.

ZERO7772 said:
Chandler was saying "where I felt this magic before". Unless Nakaba plan on making Zel soloing The One as well "which will be stupid" I am sure Chandler will pulln his trump card.
He could have met Mael before.

I can't help but to think that Nakaba has the hots for Escanor after he made him beat Mel back in ch 232. He also have a habit of always calling "The all Mighty" and "The Strongest"

Highly doubt Escanor would straight up lose to Zel. He will probably get away with almost beating Zel before handler turn off his power or something.

ZERO7772 said:
I can't help but to think that Nakaba has the hots for Escanor after he made him beat Mel back in ch 232. He also have a habit of always calling "The all Mighty" and "The Strongest"
Praise-be-to-the-almighty-all-knowing-all-seeing-yhwach o 4317269

Mangastreams translation said multiplied with the second demon mark. So I'm not sure if I should use multiplied or doubled. I'll probably wait for the official translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back