• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel bad for ludo... all this talk about his flash but he keeps getting bodied ... so much for his speed xd

tho if hes not at full power due to the human body i guess i can understand

It's like Nakaba recton the power scaling every week. I am just glad we have all the top characters in one tier or else we would have war here by now.

Calling it now, zeldris will have the other 5 commandments and will fight alongside meliodas against one of the gods

More like Zel with the other 5 commandments vs Mel. Mel is gonna come out that thing as evil as ever lol. The good guys are fighting against the demons

Actually nothing implies masters> meliodas

If anything meliodas WAS ALWAYS stated that when he led the commandments he was known to be this all powerful demon (not saying hes omnipotent) but the idea of DK saying that makes it more believable than Merlin who knows as such towards demons. Heck she doesnt even know much about the masters.

anyone know what happen in the last few pages? cusack started moving around alot and some shock type thing on chandler , was that merlin?

Zezu1995 said:
anyone know what happen in the last few pages? cusack started moving around alot and some shock type thing on chandler , was that merlin?
It was cusack but its unknown what he did. The only thing is that kudo said "their wounds are.." it doesnt seemclike cusack healed themselves but rather hurting their bodies.

My guess for scaling is this

1. Demon King and Supreme Goddess both at half power and full power

2. 5 Commandments Meliodas

3. Sunshine Mael

4. Prime Meliodas (Whatever his full power actually is)

5. The One Escanor

6. Zeldris with Ominous Nebula and 2nd demon mark (Only Slightly stronger than the two below)

7. True Form Chandler

8. True Form Cusack

9. Ludoshel Full Power

9. King Full Wings

10. 4 Commandments Mael

11. Assault Mode Meliodas

12. Elizabeth (Possibly higher)

13. Near Noon Escanor

This is What I think, but it could change

Emotions Mel seemed to rip off the Demon King's arm pretty easily and the Demon King couldn't stop him. Unless this is pure power.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
My guess for scaling is this
3 things wrong 1-prime mel and sunshine mael should be the same or mel slightly stronger seeing he made him flee 2-ludo is using a vessel and isnt really at his FULL power.. so we not sure if his main body might be a better match for true form cusack/chandler yet.. 3-wasnt liz stated to be just as strong as ludo/mel/mael? also she fought with mel vs the GODS

It seems the masters IS WAY above ludo.

I doubt ludo going to his original body would increase his PL. Cuz sar and tar demonstrated that human vessel limits their usage of grace.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Emotions Mel seemed to rip off the Demon King's arm pretty easily and the Demon King couldn't stop him. Unless this is pure power.
That was due to hax. DK literally said "you have the power to destroy my flesh?"

So even the *********** translations say they are the strongest without including the demon king. Zeldris also admitted Cusack is stronger than him. Which doesn't make any sense since just a few chapters ago Ludoshel casually knocked them away by himself.

peter cusack said something about his body needing time to adjust , plus they wasnt injured by that or escanors fire ball so everythings good.. also it seems their true power is sealed

4 chapters ago in chapter 286 was when they got knocked back by Ludoshel. The only explanation now would probably be because it's nighttime so their powers got amped and Ludoshel is reaching the limit of his human host. But than there's still the problem with the statements about them being the strongest demons next to the Demon King in this chapter.

like i said.. yes sure they got knock backed but they wasnt injured and it wasnt that serious , they didnt really do anything till now. right this second their starting to really fight so lets see how it goes as for merlin i wonder what shes doing, adding inf on the smallest wound so it cant regen or just stopping regen alone

After this chapter I just want to say how much I f*cking hate Merlin and how she f*cks with the power-scale.

It's not like Nanatsu ever had the best power-scale but Merlin somehow makes Dragon Ball Super make sense in comparison.

tbh merlin has always messed with the PL scale the issue isnt really merlin tho .. its fans thinking shes stronger when she just OUTHAXES her enemies .. that literally it... shes using hax to win. almost everyone shes fought has had a way higher PL than her . shit her abilities aint really do shit to chandler till now and we dont know for sure whats shes doing

someone said this , is it true?

The Power Levels are just an idea of someone's capability in three areas. They're just rough estimates of someone's capabilities and should only be used as reference. They don't even stay the same. They change based on the situation so they were never consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back