• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 7

So NNT characters are Country lvl now? damn I missed some good stuff~

@Zezu thx buddy <3

Btw zezu you had a point about lower demon's death magic that higher demons didn't you wanted to expand on?

naw in another group , i was told only gray demons have it cuz not all demons have the same abilities it seems. so the death magic is only for gray demons until we see otherwise

just another key cause that guy stated he was fodder nimself lol. He dont deserve to be on the same page as his savage counter part

Why should we add another key? he's just Mel's soul and didn't he himself said he was fodder to Real Mel?

Don't know but we should. There's a lot of profiles missing but they're pretty minor characters. Like the other Pleiades, lesser demons, Nerobasta, Gerheade, etc

If no one else does it I'll get around to them eventually, I'm still trying to add all the missing pics to the profiles.

No one cared enough to make profile for them I guess? they are just minor characters from side story

ok what about this picture? its real but recolored

anyone noticed how zeldris mark got bigger and went to the middle ?
Zeldris

I really hope they add some extra scenes into the Escanor vs Estarossa fight like they did with Meliodas vs Ten Commandments.

btw was it said anywhere if Escanor ever trained? I assume he never trained in his life but he knows some moves judging by his fight with Mel

I wonder how strong Escanor will be if he train (¬_¬)

I doubt it, his day form would be "too proud" to ever bother with training but his night form should do it, in theory he could add his normal PL to sunshine which would definitely make him stronger but freaking Escanor have PL of 5..

spoiler Acording to Rai, we are going to see the Demon King in the end of the chapter. Also, seems that it's revealed that Meliodas actually sealed Gelda (that vampire girl who was Zeldris' lover) once again during the incident at Edinburgh, therefore, he didn't kill her.

Chapter's out on ***********

That was great. Zeldris finally has some backstory and character development. He chose his clan over his girl while Mel chose girl over clan. Although we know he actually just sealed her instead of killing her.

And I'm 99% sure real Gowther is the one responsible for everyone's memories being screwed with. Also the DK is big, goddamn.

So now we completely forgot to add sealing to Zeldris' Profile. And from what I read from the spoilers Meliodas resealed Gelda but I don't see it in the English subbed chapter.

Zeldris' profile has sealing on it

Yeah, idk what was up with the spoilers, but I'm hoping Mel can bring back Gelda somehow. Zeldris is now a sympathetic character.

i think Esarossa is probably gonna be the final villain tbh. Like his backstory is so sad it just makes him feel like he deserves something bigger.

I think the final villain will be someone from the goddesses.

Estarossa may be TnJ'd if given enough reason.

Back