• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to new spoilers King is going to awaken his full power, but i doubt it will stop Mael.

It better not stop Mael, even if King becomes 100,000 he shouldn't be able to do anything to Mael

I don't think King is going to be able to beat Mael, but he's going to be much stronger than he currently is. Given his versatility, he might have the ability to stall for a while though.

Does anyone here still believed meliodas at his peak only has 142k?? Cuz I dont. We saw how meliodas got stronger while being unconscious and the feat that he made mael retreat despite him being shock that a darkness ember flinched to his sun.

Maxnumb231 said:
Does anyone here still believed meliodas at his peak only has 142k?? Cuz I dont. We saw how meliodas got stronger while being unconscious and the feat that he made mael retreat despite him being shock that a darkness ember flinched to his sun.
To be honest I kinda expected Peak Meliodas to be 6-A+ like 4C Mael and The One Escanor

You have to remember, everything that he did to be 6-A was RIGHT after he transformed, and he's only gotten stronger since then, plus he absorbed 5 Commandments into himself, so he should be ridiculously stronger than before

To be honest I kinda expected Peak Meliodas to be 6-A+ like 4C Mael and The One Escanor

You have to remember, everything that he did to be 6-A was RIGHT after he transformed, and he's only gotten stronger since then, plus he absorbed 5 Commandments into himself, so he should be ridiculously stronger than before

Code:
My previous comment was referring to meliodas without commandments actually. If you saw Prisoner sky manga chapter meliodas did an amazing feat fighting mael in terms of scaling.

My previous comment was referring to meliodas without commandments actually. If you saw Prisoner sky manga chapter meliodas did an amazing feat fighting mael in terms of scaling.

Bro I got a huge what if about the next chapter. I don't know if it's plot but I always thought King was a dumbass. What if his new power makes his magic stronger. You guys probably thinking about his spear... I'm talking about his original magic Disaster if that's the name of it. That's one of the strongest Magic's ive seen in NNT and I feel like it was nerfed to hell lol

But this is where it gets interesting if King used this against Mael it could lead to a even more unexpected power from Mael....Full Counter!!! It would make him so much more broken. This could catch king of guard and literally one shot King from the added multipliers of Full counter and the added damage of Disaster

AstralKing7 said:
Bro I got a huge what if about the next chapter. I don't know if it's plot but I always thought King was a dumbass. What if his new power makes his magic stronger. You guys probably thinking about his spear... I'm talking about his original magic Disaster if that's the name of it. That's one of the strongest Magic's ive seen in NNT and I feel like it was nerfed to hell lol

But this is where it gets interesting if King used this against Mael it could lead to a even more unexpected power from Mael....Full Counter!!! It would make him so much more broken. This could catch king of guard and literally one shot King from the added multipliers of Full counter and the added damage of Disaster
Mael only has physical full counter while meliodas has magic version so he wont be able to reflect that.

I just realized something... I don't think Dreyfus' immunity to acid comes from his own power. I think that it is just because of Fraudrin possessing him at the time.

Now that you brought up immunity. I'm pretty sure according this page immunity is an NLF most immunities are considered resistances. So I'm pretty sure the profiles that have immunities should be changed to resistances.

@Astral

I'm pretty sure physical attacks would not be the result, magical attacks do that to, it's the attack itself being physical. Like Meliodas couldn't reflect a punch/swipe from Rhitta from Escanor, but Mael could and did because it's physical.

Also, Meliodas could reflect a second Disaster attack from King, so it'd definitley be magical.

@Damage

He said it was via his own will that his body doesn't decay (which was in the context of the Acid attack). Also, aren't Fraudrin's powers limited to Dreyfus' own in his body?

So King says he's going to solo Mael at the end of this chapter. Yeah I'm gonna call BS if he manages to beat Mael by himself.

I'm amazed this fight is still going on... Next chapter is going to be all King vs. Mael.

How much longer can Mael possibly last?

It's kind of strange is how stronk Diane is after further training. Her Heavy Metal wasn't even harmed by Mael's transformation.

The series always makes such gigantic leaps in power, often retconning itself to explain them.

Mael's transformation probably wasn't that powerful; we only saw it destroying large buildings on the ground, and both the of the archangels were already partially dissolved before being hit by a beam of darkness.

So Diane withstanding it with Heavy Metal makes sense.

Area of effect, especially since everyone felt the need to dodge it, and it destroyed Gowther's arm. When another blast was aimed at Gowther and King, Oslo had to intervene.

Plus, it's stated that nobody can defeat him and he's more powerful even while still transforming, which would at least make him higher than his half dead form that oneshot Derieri.

Sariel was, but Tarmiel was only slightly.

Shouldn't Grey Demon Henrickson have Shapeshifting for turning his arm into a bird?

Thanks, doesn't actually seems like a whole lot happened this chapter though King and Diane got new powers / power boosts.

So Diane's sacred treasure can absorb and channel the Lightball of Love thrown by 4C Mael into the Earth. Elizabeth can apparently lift up Diane. Wow I didn't expect Elizabeth to have that much strength. Mael got knocked back by King with his wings fully grown out although he didn't seem to have taken any damage from it.

The series doesn't appear to have smaller people than now, with the characters being average height for modern times (for example, Hendrickson and Howzer stand at 5'11›, and Dreyfus and Gilthunder are 6'1), so I'll just go average currently.

The average weight for a Brittish female is 69.0 kg and average height is 164.4 cm. Scaling it up gets 11.8727768 tonnes for Diane's weight since she's 30 feet. I think It's somewhat of a lowball since Diane is muscular, I'm not sure though, but it'd still be in a similar range if it were.

Class 10 for Elizabeth.

I don't think so, I think that might have been a one-time thing, like coming out of his 'cocoon' so to be speak due to it cracking off of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back