• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 24

why does ban not have longlivety or however you spell it or resistance to aging?
Ban adapt
his hair stopped growing as he became more resistanced and purgatory aged someone to an old man in just a few mins ban was there for first 100s then 1000s then millions fighting DK.. im not saying he cant age but it will be very very slow
Ban adapt 2
also he needs resistance to hellfire which purgatory has , and this might be wank but i feel its also AZ temp in purgatory
Ban adapt 3
Ban adapt 4
Ban adapt 5
, also soul resistance purgatory corrupts the soul and turns ppl rage into monsters

All of this was while he still was immortal. Immortality type 1 can give you resistance to age manipulation

his body still adapted and evovled his soul also evovled it would still count even without immortality

plus even with his immortality he still aged (going by hair) and after he adapted his hair never grew again

You could use the tier 6 tag, but the list that it would bring up would include people that are 6-C, 6-B, High 6-B, 6-A, and High 6-A.

Wow the new chapter did have real Big Blast. That attack was something, hope we get such feats or even bigger feats than this in future but from the looks of it, it's a happy ending now let's see if it's another troll of nakaba or not , I still want to see SD in action and Mael doing something badass than just being a support who comes to pick up zeldris from getting destroyed

New Image of Meliodas's Demon King Form to Render

Also, proof that he could have just pulled that form out at any time... ugh, this better be the end of the manga

ZERO7772 said:
Is Escanor gonna die or not? Dude is just chilling for someone who is "burning" his life away.
Inb4 meliodas pull a naruto and restore escanor life force before it completely vanish

Inb4 meliodas pull a naruto and restore escanor life force before it completely vanish

I wont be surprise if this happens

Did that explosion cover all of Britannia?. Im not sure cause i saw it from my phone and it looked small, but i think you could see the ocean in that scan.

Apparently that last attack should have destroyed Brittania if it wasnt because of the magic lake absorbing part of the attack. Still, the explosion seems to cover Britannia even while nerfed. Did King's Pollen Garden tanked it?

Also, it seems Meliodas lost his DK power by erasing the 10C... dissapointing.

Mel can just train himself back up tbh and zeldris is gonna be dk like he wanted,

Also those commandments tanked that country busting explosion but it took Mel at full power to destroy them

Just gonna put that out there

Destroying Britannia is just Low 6-B. Though M3X did make a few new calc that might bump the top and god tiers to 6-B via upscaling.

Wouldn't that mean True Magic Meliodas would be High 6-B if M3X's calc is accepted?

Tarmiel: 458.83 Gigatons

Assault Mode Meliodas: 917.66 Gigatons

Original Demon: 1.83532 Teratons

Demon Mark Meliodas (Post Purgatory): 3.76064 Teratons

7x Full Countered Attack: 469.84192 Teratons

True Magic Meliodas > Combined Attack since it couldn't destroy the commandments but he was able to.

Actually True Magic Meliodas would be even higher. The combined attack also has to factor in Ban, King, Escanor and Meliodas' combined AP not just Meliodas.

Yeah I just noticed. Also if M3X's calc gets accepted Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas and up will be Low 6-B.

Back